Kid reviews for The Eye

The Eye Poster Image

A real good scare!!!

If you like scary movies, then this is it! For pg-13 this is probably the scariest movie I’ve seen. It was ok I guess. Kinda of a stupid plot. It isn’t violent. Just kinda scary. Too scary for younger children.

OK

This Movie staring Jessica Alba is a very terrifying horror. With some very inappropriate scenes such as a girl hanging herself (Graphic) Zombie destroyed face with blood, Glass flying into someone's eye, terrifying screams, And very mild nudity. This movie is similar to The Possession (18) Parents don't have to worry about sex, there is none not even a kiss

Awesome

It's a good movie it's just scary.

Good Movie

This movie is a good movie for kids who are 12 and older. There are some disturbing images in some scenes, but to me it really wasn't scary, it's more like suspense. And there is bad language, but there isn't a lot. There is also a scene were Jessica Alba appears naked in the shower, but the glass is making her blurry. It also shows her butt crack, but nothing bad.

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for horror sequences, disturbing content, violence, partial nudity, and brief language.

scary for young viewers

i loved the movie! it wasnt gorey but used the element of suprise! also i love ghost stories! i think it would scare younger kids.

LOVE IT!!

I absolutly LOVE this move. I would say this is one of Jessica Alba's best movies.

dumb

dumb..........I don't get it very much....she gets new eyes from a dead girl and the dead girl sees ghosts so therefore the new girl sees ghosts through her new eyes

Baddddddd................................

This movie has such a cool premise and could've gone further than this did. Sure it was scary scared me to death but it was pointless and dumb. None of it tied together and the end was so random though that's the only time something happens. SPOILER: She's supposed to see the dead right? She was seeing the future about an explosion caused by a high-speed chase over the mexican border.WHAT?!?!?!

Really lame movie, but still not for kids.

I really didn't like this movie. It was pretty boring, and the climax really sucked. Some scenes were gory-ish but nothing horrible. The only thing that really freaked me out in the movie was this one scene where they're driving in a car and there's no scary music or anything so your not expecting anything scary, and then this decaying corpse zombie thing splats onto the windshield and you're like "AHH OMG OMG OMG!!" but other than that, really bad movie. don't watch it unless you want something to make fun of.