Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The Family Man

Warmhearted tale about second chances; some sex, profanity.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byTriathlonMom November 23, 2014

CommonSense neglected to mention a nude scene and an f***...

We commonsense EVERYTHING before we watch it and love being able to filter our media with CSM.org We liked the story and the show for the first 40 minutes... until we were startled by a nude scene that CommonSense completely forgot to mention!! The mom is shown dancing very enthusiastically in the shower through a semi-fogged glass shower door- butt crack and nipples were visible. Then, ten minutes later, a f-word that CSM also forgot to mention. Who knows what else CSM didn't tell us about because we turned the show off. So disappointed in the film and especially in CommonSense who we trust to keep our media intake clean.

Adult Written byMatt B. October 30, 2015

Not the family movie it's thought to be.

This movie has some sensuality and brief nudity.
Adult Written byRachaelEmanuelle April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydvdgirl February 16, 2019

Wow it is good

This movie was great one of those movies where an angel changes your life and you didn’t even expect it.

Adult Written byWelby C. April 21, 2018

Doing It Well

This isn't a family movie. It is an adult movie about awkward change. A man walks into the life of a woman and two children and begins to tell them he doesn't belong there? He doesn't like their crummy life but there is a fire between Nick and Tia and in the final analysis he even admits he "likes" the kids. A cute rip-off of "There is Something About Harry.