Parent reviews for The Father Who Moves Mountains

The Father Who Moves Mountains Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

If hitler was a movie this would be it. Horrible.

What a waste of time. Movie's like this are becoming a common occurring. They try to be a cliffhanger but rather more be become a waste of time. This was more a movie about a failing father and husband. Shocking. The actors are all emotionless. No story line, no excitement, nothing. If i was to ever go back in time and i was told to give people advice about the future, i would just tell them to NEVER watch this movie and to never watch Tenent either.

A Waste of Time Watching the Selfishness of the Wealthy

This movie underperformed on many levels. The one thing this movie focused more on is how a middle aged wealthy man with connections uses his power, influence and money in an attempt to find his son buried somewhere up in the snowy mountains to no avail! I'm sorry I wasted time watching this movie which brought about no rescue but only displayed the selfishness of human nature in human beings to which is already understood to exist, hence the condition of the world. If this movie was to entertain it failed miserably!

Dont bother

Beaut scenery...lots of arrogance from a wealthy self centred father. Slow moving , comes to a dead end.

Don't bother

One of the worst movies I have watched in my entire life. No lessons. No sense. Nothing at all aside from blaming other people about an event that's not in our control. This movie shows how unfair powerful people are as well. So much bullshit

Disappointed

That was the worse ending to a movie. I feel like it was time wasted at the end.