Kid reviews for The Fifth Element

Futuristic comic book spectacle fun, but riddled with guns.

Teen, 15 years old Written byIndependence February 1, 2011
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2009

11, too young; 12, fine

The violence wasnt too bad, but there is quite a few innuendoes. When Milla is first created she is naked. You only see the back of her, not including her butt. But then, a few scenes later she is changing and she takes of her shirt if front of two men who quickly turn around. Her boobs are out of focus but it is still kind of inappropriate. I think the biggest thing though, is the big radio star is shown making out with a girl that is very skimpily dressed. They then only show the top half of her with the radio host kneeling and "playing" with her "private area" which is not shown and she is squealing and squeaking. He pops up and she says "Are you sure you've never felt this way before?" and he stops to think about it and then says yes and goes back down. They later show her screaming with pleasure.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer August 5, 2010

Totally disagree with the review iffy 14-15

This movie is really good is you like sci fi and action meshed together!!! :)! I don't really know why they rated it 'iffy' for 14-15. The action in this movie is really not that bad at all. Yes, there is a lot of it but no gore or much blood at all.The sex in this movie is I guess, age appropriate. Although, there is one character that seems to have sex with every woman he meets, just because he is famous. But nothing is shown. I really like this movie and believe it sends positive messages to never give up!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMacfriday May 9, 2014
The female lead's breasts are seen a couple of times in the beginning of the movie. Their is lots of violence but it's tame except for one scene where the male lead pulls out cubes out of an aliens stomach blood is shown.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesome-possum August 5, 2014

PALEEESE HULPPE

(KORBEN AND LEELOO SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES ELEMENTS THEN COMES ORANGE HAIR OH YEAH THEN THEN A UM TAXI AND A BLUE ALIEN TAKEN A SHOWER). AWESOME POSSUM OUT....DON DON DON............. (too much sex)
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 October 30, 2012

Luc Besson's beautiful, intense, imaginative sci-fi action movie is for older kids

this dazzling, pounding, and extremely brilliant sci-fi flick from director Luc Besson has all the components of a good movie: awesome stars, intense action, a plethora of guns, and lots of creepy aliens. but all that mixed with some sex, smoking and language, and you have a thriller that is best left to older kids. the violence in this film in mostly bloodless, but is very intense. guns blaze throughout the movie, spraying bullets everywhere and even shooting fire, rockets, arrows, nets, and freezing gas. there are massive explosions, high powered chases, tons of martial arts fighting, and scenes of peril. sex is jept to a minimum, although there is a shot of a fully nude woman that lasts a very short time. she also takes off her shirt in a few scenes and wgere skimpy clothing throughout. Korben smokes a lot. there is some moderate language.

Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2013

A Fun Science Fiction Movie

This is a very fun movie. It's not a comedy, but it has some funny parts. There's lots of guns, but not as much as The 6th Day. There's some language, and nudity. There's also a lot of smoking. I'm making the last sentence in capital letters so people will see it. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, YOU CAN SEE THE FULL MOVIE FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE

Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2013

(PULEAS HELP)

I HATED HATED HATED IT SO MUCH (PULEAS HELP) CRAP NO!

Teen, 15 years old Written byGwyneth Alice April 17, 2012

Good movie; inappropriate for tweens and under

I wasn't terribly pleased my younger brother was in the room for most of the movie. It was violent, with lots of guns and blood, and some of the sexual content, like Leelu's (sp?) tape outfit that barely covered her that she wore in the beginning of the film, and she and Bruce Willis' character's making love at the end (nothing inappropriate is seen, though), aren't the best things for tweens and younger teens to be watching. However, the film was action-packed and fast-paced, and overall enjoyable to watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 18, 2009

Great movie

awesome movie. might be too scary, violent and exotic for kids under 13.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Great!

I love this movie, and it's great fun to watch. There's minor sexual content, mostly a girl changing while two people stand in front of her (this happens a few time, and is played for jokes). A fair amount of language, but I don't even think they drop the f-bomb at all. It's really not all that violent either.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLumar2011 July 28, 2017

This movie was very good, but inappropriate

I though this movie was great, but not suitable for younger viewers.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPurple Potato June 17, 2017

Great movie!

Really good movie but a bit inappropriate for preteens...