Kid reviews for The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Poster Image

Too sexy?

I have watched PG 13 films since I was about seven or eight. I mean, our parents set limits, and they would "fer-fer (skip)" any scenes that were too sexual. But, it didn't happen for this movie. When the scene with the flight attendant and the girly-man cam up, my younger brother asked "What is he doing". I felt SO embarrassed. And it didn't help that I know what was going on. Parents, please rewatch and look over reviews (Like in the ones provided on this website.) when you are considering if you should show your kids the movies you like. It's for you and them. To save embarrassment.

AMAZING MOVIE

okay i loved this movie but parents should watch this first because there is some sexy stuff in this movie and some violence but a great movie

great SI-FY Acton film!

great movie,but there is one scene where ruby rode makes out with a flight attendant. good fighting scene not much blood get's you hooked right away.
This movie is great! Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich nailed it! This movie is for kids 11+ because there are some violent scenes and mild language.

Fun 90s sci-fi flick has action, nudity

While I am NOT implying in any way that this movie should be rated R, the fact that it was instantly granted a PG-13 rating when it contains two relatively explicit scenes of female topless nudity (one when the main female character, Leeloo, is lying naked inside a glass container after just being created, and the other when she's changing her shirt; the latter instance is slightly blurred, but still) is pretty bizarre considering that only 12 years later, "Terminator: Salvation" would have to cut out a much less graphic instance of the same thing in order to avoid an R. Just goes to show how much worse the MPAA keeps getting, I guess. Anyway, besides from a comical scene featuring brief shots of implied cunnilingus (a woman is shown moaning with an ecstatic face after a man's head disappears beneath her stomach, but that's about it) and a non-graphic moment of, um, lovemaking at the very end, there's not anything else to worry about as far as sex is concerned, which leaves me with the only other major concern (at its worst, the profanity only goes as far as one "b-----d" and a few uses of "s--t") in the film: the violence, which is pretty standard PG-13 sci-fi action fare (intense gunfights, explosions, and the like; though there is one gross scene where a man pulls objects out of a dying alien's body through her wound with blue blood spilling everywhere). However, it should be noted that when Leeloo types in the word "war" on the computer that's given to her, some pretty heavy images related to that topic appear on-screen, including one of a few men hanging from nooses. The film is pretty teen-friendly overall, though, so if they like sci-fi and don't mind the sex and admittedly thin plot, they will most likely really enjoy it. My MPAA rating: PG-13 for intense sci-fi action violence including a gruesome moment, and some sexual content, nudity, and a brief disturbing image.

This movie was very good, but inappropriate

I though this movie was great, but not suitable for younger viewers.

Great movie!

Really good movie but a bit inappropriate for preteens...

The female lead's breasts are seen a couple of times in the beginning of the movie. Their is lots of violence but it's tame except for one scene where the male lead pulls out cubes out of an aliens stomach blood is shown.

(PULEAS HELP)

I HATED HATED HATED IT SO MUCH (PULEAS HELP) CRAP NO!

A Fun Science Fiction Movie

This is a very fun movie. It's not a comedy, but it has some funny parts. There's lots of guns, but not as much as The 6th Day. There's some language, and nudity. There's also a lot of smoking. I'm making the last sentence in capital letters so people will see it. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, YOU CAN SEE THE FULL MOVIE FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE