Kid reviews for The Final Destination

The Final Destination Poster Image

The 4th Final Destination Movie is about as good as the others!

Yup, just like the previous others, it is the same but with different characters and different deaths. This whole series main thing to keep this series up is the premise, but without that this whole franchise is a bloody mess that literally leads nowehere in each movie. By this point in the franchise, you are getting quite used to it . . . you know how it will end and you can genreally guess who lives/dies in the end. The movie has plenty (maybe even more) strong violence, not to mention the noteable blood they use in each death. In fact, by this point you'll used to all the bloody deaths -- I know I am. The language is strong like always. This does have particually one sex scene and the only thing shown is them thrusting/doing it and a women's naked chest . . . just to let you know ahead of times. This movie is explicit with the violence and language, and without the lame plot this movie is techinally a big bloody mess. Still entertaining at points -- as entertaining as all the previous ones. Really, you are so used to the whole franchise that nothing will surprise you at the least!

This Movie shouldn't share the fate of Scream 3

I'm shocked as to why people hate this movie. I understand that the story line was a little...predictable, but all the movies have some predicament to them. The first movie had the main character see things that weren't their, depicting future deaths, the second movie saw the same thing, the third movie saw details of the deaths in pictures, and in this movie, he saw visions of how the deaths were gonna happen. The acting was great, and really helped set the atmosphere of the movie as a whole. The 2 premonition deaths were really great, and in a few of the scenes, I really cared about the person about to die and felt sorry for them, while in others, I was glad they were about to die. I understand that as the 4th movie, It's hard to share the same successes as the first 3 movies, but that doesn't mean that it should share the same fate as Scream 3. Now, in the movie, their is a Sex scene, but if you watch it on TV, they will most likely skip over it, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Lots of Gore and swearing. The movie is great if you love 3-D and Gore. If you hate movies that act as Reboots, then don't watch it, but for everyone else, this is a fantastic movie that you should watch... if you can handle it😉

Laughably Bad

It's another violent, uninspired film that isn't very interesting. It has some really hateful and racist characters, while keeping the same gory death scenes as the other ones. This movie also pretty short and seems pretty rushed which makes it feel like they're not even trying anymore. However, I thought that it was honestly pretty laughable, and thought it was the true stupid fun movie from this franchise, so it would be like a 6/10.

Not really scary at all, very minimal gore.

I really didn't enjoy this movie. It really depends on how much gore you can take, some children/teens who can't take a bit of blood, may not enjoy it but others may be able to tolerate it. I found the acting itself pretty bad, the deaths are extremely far fetched, something you would see in a cartoon show. If you can take movies like SAW, this shouldn't bother you at all. Really it depends on the person.

KInda Stupid storyline but gore is good

I think this movie is gory and mature for kids under at least 18. And it has language a drinking showing teens like alex in the movie drinking alchohol.

AMAZING

If your children are not ok with gore this is a big NO the entire movie is full of gory deaths. (Girl getting grinded up in an escalator, person getting run over by a truck, a stone or something smashing a girl in the face, etc)

F d

One sex part

Good movie

The best one out of the whole franchise. About a teen who sees a deadly crash and saves his friends but death starts to hunt them. Fairly scary, especially the end scenes. Theres one sex scene about 40 minutes in and it is uncensored. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone below the age of 14 due to gory scenes and sex.

Strong language, gory horror, strong sex.

The Final Destination is the fourth instalment of the teen horror franchise. It consists of a group of people cheating death, and then being killed off one by one for doing so, in the most unimaginably horrific ways possible. It was classified 15 for strong language, sex and gory horror. There is multiple use of strong language (f*ck), as well as milder language (sh*t). There is one scene of strong sex, without visible or strong detail. However, the female's breasts are shown, but the nudity is brief and not overly sexualised. The scene also contains them moaning in pleasure. There is strong horror and gore throughout the movie. Even though the premonition scene and death scenes are extremely bloody and brutal, they are portrayed as accidents. It is also unrealistic in nature, and very over the top (they are improbable). It also contains some direct racist remarks/terms towards a person with different coloured skin. But, the language is mentioned as unacceptable and wrong.