Kid reviews for The Final Destination

Horror franchise's leap to 3D is gorier than ever.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBoti95 June 28, 2010

For adults only!

This movie is extremely greusome. The deaths are way off. This one chick gets her smashed into mush. A girls legs get stuck in the escalaters. and much much more.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlyssaJorden July 1, 2012

Average "Destination" Gore, but Surprising Sex Scene

I saw this film a couple years ago with my brother and it still haunts me. Not necessarily the bountiful grisly deaths but the one sex scene that surely should have greater than an R rating. Parents beware, some children are able to handle the blood and gore well, but know that you will want to have your finger on the fast-forward button for a scene that takes place in a pool changing tent. Shown full screen is a topless woman hmping a man on a bed. The scene shows everything but the lower male and female parts, but comes quite close. The scene depicts no intimacy what so ever, and the sex ends when the male makes a rude remark to the woman and she leaves. Shortly after, the man dies.

You know whether or not your kids can handle gore, but the one sex scene in this movie is truly the most disgusting part.

Teen, 16 years old Written byEnder1 April 21, 2012

LOL

Me and my friend watched it, we were laughing. Its not too bad, very violent. The way the all die is cheesy. Think of it as a dark comedy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJanco65234 April 15, 2021
Teen, 15 years old Written bygslump909 November 5, 2020

KInda Stupid storyline but gore is good

I think this movie is gory and mature for kids under at least 18. And it has language a drinking showing teens like alex in the movie drinking alchohol.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddy7X December 30, 2018

AMAZING

If your children are not ok with gore this is a big NO the entire movie is full of gory deaths. (Girl getting grinded up in an escalator, person getting run over by a truck, a stone or something smashing a girl in the face, etc)

Teen, 13 years old Written byKobathepomsky July 26, 2018

F d

One sex part

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnishG123 January 17, 2018

Good movie

The best one out of the whole franchise. About a teen who sees a deadly crash and saves his friends but death starts to hunt them. Fairly scary, especially the end scenes. Theres one sex scene about 40 minutes in and it is uncensored. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone below the age of 14 due to gory scenes and sex.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSMclassification August 13, 2015

Strong language, gory horror, strong sex.

The Final Destination is the fourth instalment of the teen horror franchise. It consists of a group of people cheating death, and then being killed off one by one for doing so, in the most unimaginably horrific ways possible. It was classified 15 for strong language, sex and gory horror.

There is multiple use of strong language (f*ck), as well as milder language (sh*t).

There is one scene of strong sex, without visible or strong detail. However, the female's breasts are shown, but the nudity is brief and not overly sexualised. The scene also contains them moaning in pleasure.

There is strong horror and gore throughout the movie. Even though the premonition scene and death scenes are extremely bloody and brutal, they are portrayed as accidents. It is also unrealistic in nature, and very over the top (they are improbable).

It also contains some direct racist remarks/terms towards a person with different coloured skin. But, the language is mentioned as unacceptable and wrong.

Teen, 13 years old Written byfoxboggan July 16, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 February 23, 2014

Love it

Being a fan of these movies I was glad to see this one. Not only was this one the bloodiest, but it was the funniest and most fun I've had watching in the series. If you have watched the other ones you will know this features graphic violence, and since this one was made for 3D its very in your face. There is language that's infrequent. There is a sex scene featuring a girls butt and breasts for a brief period of time, but this should defiantly not be seen by young kids . Mainly the violence and the one scene of sex/nudity is the worry and its all on screen and up close, but the bloody looks pretty fake. Mature 13. Suggested MPAA R: Strong Bloody/Violent Accidents, Disturbing Images, Sexuality including Nudity, and Language

Teen, 15 years old Written byGSP October 17, 2012

The weakest "Final Destination" contains very bloody violence.

This entry in the "Final Destination" is by far the weakest yet. It contains very bloody accidents, a sexuality/nudity scene, and language. Recommended for 16+.

Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic April 29, 2012

The Final Destination Review

This silly and predictable fourth installment in the lucrative thriller series is just utterly disappointing. You can't cheat death, but you can cheat audiences over and over again.

Teen, 15 years old Written byB-KMastah April 5, 2012

Just terrible.

Milking as much of the original story line as possible, this fourth entry is absolutely nothing new. What's even worse is that it's not scary or entertaining, just gross and boring. Nothing is a surprise and I could see everything coming before the movie even began. Also, the movie has plot holes! How can a movie that's already garbage have problems with the plot?

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 January 15, 2012

WHY DID THIS GET A R?????

this film is so childish.i wanted to fall asleep when i watched this.mature kids,but if you want a starter for the slasher genre go watchhhhhh the accidents are so stupid i mean how could someone get their insides sucked out in a swiming pool or get their leg caught in an elevator or fly into a fence and get sliced into bits?????
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2011

Final destination 4 is the BEST one out of all the series

This movie is really, really good, This movie is about a guy who predicts a car crash survives and tries to get out of deaths way. I never seen the 3-D verson so I cant review it. This movie aint scary. Buy this movie on blu-ray or DVD or blu-ray 3-D if you have a 3-D tv

Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman October 30, 2011

okay

THis wasn't as good as the other ones. My rating: Strong gory violence, strong language, racist slurs, and strong sexuality.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenHorrorReviewer October 17, 2011

The Final Destination; Just another segment of grisly deaths.

The Final Destination was supposed to be the last in the series, but it ended up because of the success of this film, they went on to make Final Destination 5. (Which is a whole lot better than this one.) As usual, a twenty-something has a premonition, that includes all of them dying in horrible and graphic ways. Same old. The only good side to this one is it was shot in 3D, so the effects are grislier, more graphic, and a little bit more fun to watch. Then there is the usual sex scene with nudity. It is just another fail in the Final Destination series. My Suggested MPAA Rating, R: Strong violent/gruesome accidents, language, and a scene of sexuality.

Teen, 14 years old Written byscissorluv971 September 17, 2011

I loved it! It was insanely gory, but I loved it! I skipped the sex scene because I just don't roll that way, but the characters (besides Hunt who was a Jacka**, and Carter who was a racist jacka**) were very likable. I felt really bad for Janet. She and Lori were my favorite characters. Nick was cool too. Sucks that they were to dumb to survive but whatever. I think common sense is being to protective because Its not that bad. Everyone thinks it's a bad movie but its not. It's a GREAT movie!

Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2011