Parent reviews for The Foot Fist Way

Martial arts "comedy" is crude, mean and unfunny.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bysmoothdome70 March 22, 2020

Underrated Classic

Adult Written byJoshua123 June 28, 2011

A sound message on authoritative abuse and what to look for as demonstrated by the main antagonists as the story has no protagonist

The violence isn't half as bad as many movies out there that many don't seem to have a problem with there kids seeing on a comparative level i.e. Lord of the rings with head decapitations that got released on a 3 part epic rated 12+ i believe.

On another note yes the lead character is a fool yes he is starved for attention yes he does get everything wrong yes he is not a role model. However this film delays a very important message which people need to consider when picking a martial arts school for certain.

This guy breaks so many rules and he gets just about all of his tenants wrong in case you guys missed something I will explain it too you that was the entire point of the movie or maybe you lack the intellect to figure that out.

I have no doubt this post will probably be deleted as this seems like what could possibly be a doctored site to a certain mind set to avoid outward criticism however I would like to raise my niece to be smart enough and let this film serve as a warning to her on characters to avoid.

Stories that we can learn from do not always have to be about the stalwart hero who gets everything right but more about the dangerous people in authoritative positions that sometimes need exposing a valuable message in today's society of power abuse.

Adult Written byLudlum July 13, 2010

One of the worst movies of all time.

My kids are into martial arts big time, I am too; in fact, I am a martial arts instructor with over 35 years experience. I thought this might be a good movie for my young teens to watch but checked it out myself before hand, and am I glad I did. The main character has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, but even apart from that the film relies far too heavily on the cheap [usually sexual] laugh. It simply is not a good film and I urge those who haven’t seen it already to simply give it a miss.

Adult Written byCShirk24 April 9, 2008

Very Painful To Watch

This movie was a disgrace to watch for 5 minutes much less the whole thing. The guy obviously is starved for attention because of his immense failure in life. His attitude in this film was beyond unacceptable and should be rated an embarrassment to the hollywood film industry. 2 thumbs broken in 8 places for being so far down.