Kid reviews for The Gentlemen

The Gentlemen Poster Image

good but not for most teens

the gentlemen is a good movie I highly recommend to watch this movie but there are tons and tons of swear words, the word c**t is used a ton, f**k is used in all most every single way you can use it, the word sh*t is used a lot and b**terd and c**k and b*tch is also used a lot. then the violence, there's a guy getting pushed of a building , headshots, people getting shot and a women about to get raped( she gets saved) and stabbing and more, and there's no sex but a woman grabs her husbands crouch but they don't have sex.

Great film bit of a hard age rating however

I'd argue this film is suitable for someone over the age of 15. However there is alot of language with stuff like the c-word used rather alot however by the time your 15 these days you've heard most of these just said socially in school. Other factors that contribute the higher rating would also be the violence although it's in brief moments when it happens its graphic and brutal as well as this it's more beacuse of what the movies plot is based on Matthew McConaughey's character in the films is the owner of a huge cannabis operation this plays the main factor in the film as it is a plot point about the legalisation of cannabis in the UK. There is towards the end of the film a really intense part where a character is is perceived as one of the bad guys attempts to rape a woman while he is stopped by the woman's husband it is intense. All in all the film is no graphic than something like John wick chapter 2 its purely beacuse of some sexual references, the amount of language and the theme of drugs running through out the film

Amount of C-words

THE GENTLEMEN contains moderate bloody violence as well as sexual and drug references. Parents should know about the coarse language.

Lots of curse words

Mature but very good story line

Fun movie with completely raw humor, violence, and a bit over the top overall.

Really good, But confusing

I think this movie is totally fine for a 12 year old to watch. I know it has a lot of cussing but, driving with our parents during rush hour isn't any better, am I right? The whole movie is based around and about a merjuanna farm tho. I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with hearing and seeing that. But it wasn't even that bad. As for the sexual stuff, it was really mild. Its mainly sexual talk but no actual sex scenes. Overall this movie was really good and it all depends on what YOU are comfortable with:)

This film is great fun for mature teens.

I’m a big Guy Ritchie fan, so when this film was announced I was very excited. I can tell you that I was NOT disappointed! There is violence in this film yes, but compared to a lot of stuff coming out nowadays it’s actually tamer than you may think. There is however lots of swearing, although a 14 year old probably hears just as many swear words in one day at school.