Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 14 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great movie!

Very good movie. Lots of violence but boring a teen or twelve year old can’t handle. I know different families have different rules but there is no sex or romance. There is a few f bombs but not many. Highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful.

The Gray Man age review: Violence: 5/5, deaths, stabbings, gunshot action, blood, tranquilizer dart hits a man’s leg, a scene where a bad guy interrogates a character while torturing him (pulling out two fingernails with a tool, (blood not shown) Sex: 0.5\5, a scene where a character mentions killing everyone six (another character) has ever slept with, no kissing no flirting and no profanity and or sexual references. Language: 4/5 extreme language with several uses of the word d***k and s**t and ass, asshole, 1 f bomb near the end, and Jesus and chrissakes and basic insults with the word moron. Overall, this movie is OK for tweens (10-12)

1 person found this helpful.

Violent movie for ages 12 and up

This movie is really violent but nothing that a 12 or up could handle. There is a scene where the bad guy gets his pinky and ring finger blown off his hand. There also is a flashback of sixes dad drowning him when he was younger. There is a lot of “ S—t,” “F—k” and “B—h”. So if your kids are fine with that then I think they should be fine.

Very violent M-Rated action movie.

This film has A LOT of violence FOR AN M-RATED film. Expect torture scenes(fingernails pulled out), psychopathic villain (nothing too extreme), VERY LONG, VERY VIOLENT car chase scene ( men with massive guns destroy half a city). It might be okay for some 14 year olds but mostly would recommend 15+.

Very good movie! I’m sure a 12 year old or 11 year old would be able to handle this!

Lots of action. Outstanding

Actually much better than I thought!!! Sad at the end 😭😭😭

A surprisingly well-made Netflix movie

With an unoriginal plot and popular cast, I didn't expect much from this movie. Truth is, I'm not easily pleased by Netflix. But after this movie I was shocked to see so many bad reviews! There is nothing noticeably wrong with this film. Pacing, acting, consistency, and storytelling are all at least 4 stars! I personally found the plot easy to follow and got connected to the characters rather quickly. Overall messages and role models are positive and the language is not too excessive for its genre. Surprisingly no sex or nudity which left me pleased. I'd recommend this movie to action/adventure fans ages 14+ for moderate language and lots of violence.

The Gray Man is an action-packed entertaining movie that provides full of entertainment from the start, what we have here is an amazing and pure masterpiece. This movie is one of my favorite action films... good cinematography and music, a superb story and a whole cast of talent.

Pretty good

Good movie better then I thought it would bemild swearing and some blood