All parent member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Adult Written bymall cap December 8, 2011

why

why am i reading all these reviews from people saying they let there kid watch this movie there kid i would not let my dog watch this movie and i have not even seen it but it sounds horrible we as christians need to stand together by not buying tickets for this trash and not letting our kids watch it either
Parent of a 13 year old Written byJenoi July 11, 2012

Irresponsible & Deviant

The sex in this movie isn't appropriate for kids because it's deviant, not because it's homosexual, but because it's unprotected sex with sex trade workers! The guy who's getting married gets a tattoo at some sleazy backstreet joint, then goes on to have unprotected anal sex with a transgender stripper. They also catch ping pong balls popped out of the strippers in their mouths! Then at the end of the movie he goes through with his wedding, with the poor bride not knowing any of what he got up to the night before and probably getting Aids and God knows what else passed on to her. Disgusting, children shouldn't be exposed to this kind of irresponsible behavior.
Parent Written bybelletab October 29, 2011

Wasnt bad

I didnt want my child watching it but she did and its not too bad...never any nudes untill the end credits.....loved using the f bomb
Parent of a 11 and 11 year old Written byLaurenmfrancis August 12, 2011

OK

Its just a movie!!! But watch out. Just a fun movie for kids to adults!
Parent Written byRaclyst26 July 13, 2011

Not for children!!!!

Anyone who subjects their kids to this movie is not a responsible parent AT ALL!!!
Parent Written byJoJo M July 1, 2011

HANGOVER 2 - should be R rated.

Not suitable at all for children should be R rated - and I consider myself broad minded and not over protective.
Adult Written bybiggreen15 June 25, 2011

Disgusted 24 year old.

This movie is disgusting. I went with my husband to see it and we were both nauseated afterwards. The movie not only shows multiple nudity scenes, but takes it to a whole new raunchy level with transexual nudity (strippers with male genitalia), including pictures (at the end of the movie) of sex scenes. As an adult, I can usually handle brief nudity, but this movie literally made me nauseated - I honestly don't know how it only has an R rating.
Parent Written byagent man June 4, 2011

really bad movie for tweens

this movie has nothing but frequent swear words and a little bit of gun use and one character dies in a bloody shootout
Parent Written byBeing Real May 29, 2011

Hangover goes Overboard

The first movie pushed the limits and made me a little uncomfortable, but I laughed a lot. This second movie, The Hangover 2, made me feel terribly uncomfortable. Very raunchy diologue and visuals. I recommend you only see this movie if they release a tamed down version of it. Why pay a movie studio to shove filth in your face and promote more of this type of movie making.
Adult Written byI_TellTheTruth May 27, 2013

Funny But Tons of Nudity

Not as good as the first, but still pretty funny. There's a lot of full-frontal nudity, both male and female. There are images of shemales with visible male genitalia, and at the end there are a lot of photos of women with visible breasts and genitalia.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski December 1, 2012

More of the same in this sequel

If you liked the first "hangover" you'll probably like this one too, just don't bring your kids.
Adult Written bychristian2011 May 5, 2012

OK Adult Comedy film.

The Hangover part 2 is the sequel after the first one, where the guys end up in Bangkok in a run down motel room, and they try to figure out how they ended up there. This happened after Hugh's wedding. Plus they were completely wasted before this stuff happened. It's a mature comedy film with pervasive language throughout, multiple uses of f**k, motherf**ker, c*nt, b*tch, wh*re, d*ck, c**k, p**sy, etc. The sex in this film is actually not shown but there is a scene when a man unknowingly had sex with a transsexual stripper and there is explicit sexual dialogue shown when the stripper explains it all. There is graphic nudity shown at some scenes, with male genitals present.
Adult Written byage 10+ April 22, 2012

Slightly dissapointing sequel to one of my favourite movies is slightly raunchier than first

Adult Written bykeeyanoosh March 3, 2012

the hangover part II

my favorate movie,but this movie is okay for kids under the age of 18 to watch it with an adult.But i am pretty sure you guys have to skip the end credits,and am pretty sure your kids will like this movie.It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 2, 2012

The Hangover Part II

less funny then #1, but still ok movie
Parent of a 3 year old Written byjakesyl August 17, 2011

great

love it
Parent Written bygoller July 7, 2011

****** AMAZING

great movie! i brought my 13 year old to see and he loved it. i just to him after the movie he was fine!
Adult Written bykhan2705 June 14, 2011

first one was better. this is just silly and bad.

1.5/5 In The Hangover Part II, Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined. all right so the Wolfpack is back. i loved the first movie almost to the point that i became a fan of it, its one of my most favorite comedies of all time, literally. that one has surprises, the movie itself was a big surprise it was not a usual comedy it was something different and lovable. i usually don't like comedies but i loved that movie. but talking about this one, i am severely disappointed with the writers and director of this movie for making this movie silly. yes i hate silly comedies. this was death silly and bad too overall. this a below average lazy and not likable sequel. i am quite shocked at the Audience rating here on Flixster. fans love it, it is very OVERRATED according to me. this movie did entertained me a bit but then this movie was a total nothing afterwards. this movie lacks the surprise element that the first one had, i exactly new what was going to happen at many points of the movie, it was just the same movie in a different place but a total bad screenplay and plot. i really didn't liked this movie. it stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong, Paul Giamatti , Justin Bartha , Mike Tyson , Jeffrey Tambor , Mason Lee , Jamie Chung , Sasha Barrese , Gillian Vigman , Aroon Seeboonruang , Nirut Sirichanya , Yasmine C. Lee , Nick Cassavetes. not gonna talk about performances much ofcourse but man i love Zach Galifianakis, he is so funny in so unusual way, to be honest i only laughed in this movie thanks to him and nothing else. i love the weirdness and total psychoness of his characters. he really looks good, acts well and naturally in these characters. Ed Helms screams and freaks out alot. Cooper is whatever. Ken Jeong is someone i mildly like for his character not much, i like him in his comedy series Community. this movie has a bad plot to be honest, its just the same. this was not a good idea, why did they have to make a second part of it. they should have left the first one as it is to have been called a original comedy. screenplay was uneven and lazy.don't wanna talk about other things. it has some really silly and awfully shocking scenes. ugh you need to see it yourself. WATCH HANGOVER 1 AND DON'T WATCH THIS ONE GUYS, NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.
Parent of a 10 and 10 year old Written bydavid.wallace June 4, 2011

A Hangover Would Feel Better Than Watching This Movie

The original movie had just the right amount of raunchiness. Only a little nudity. The sequel has an insane amount. There are nude females, males, and transvestites. A stripper shoots a ping pong ball out of their... Someone cuts of their own finger. And at the end its all supposed to be funny. Try to keep your kids away from this movie- it would give them to many ideas.
Parent Written byBillyv88 June 3, 2011

Movie for adults only.

The Hangover II makes you laugh and cringe at the same time. This is a movie that should be for adults only with an NC-17 rating. When I saw it there was a couple of pre-teen boys in the audience with one of them appearing to be about 9. Evidently other people also reports seeing young kids in the auidiene on the internet. If someone shows a minor the stuff that appears in this movie on the internet or in a magazine, they would be arrested. Yet kids are allowed in to see this movie. There are plenty of movies fpr kids to see out there, the Hanger II is not one of them. This is a movie to see with other adults who enjoy the raunchy humor and are not offended by shemales. You shouldn't (can't) take your underage child to a stripclub, stag party, etc so leave your kid with grandma or another responsible adult when seeing this movie.