All teen and kid member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Teen, 15 years old Written byMazey June 11, 2011

It boils down to trust.

First off: yes, the movie is raunchy, but would you expect anything different from anything with the title "The Hangover"? No? I didn't think so. So don't act all surprised about it. Review: The movie is definitely funny, don't get me wrong, but of course we all know that the "funny" in this movie isn't exactly best to be seen by a younger audience. You should be worried if you allow any child who is NOT A HIGHSCHOOLER to watch this movie. Okay, some of you parents are probably shaking your heads, but hear me out - us highschoolers know a *lot* more than you give us credit for (haha, some of you are thinking to yourselves "They think they know everything."), and if you're afraid of "exposing us" to all of the raunchy stuff in the Hangover 2, let me give you a tip - We've seen it before. Nothing's better exposure to all of this stuff than highschool. Parents, you just have to trust that your highschoolers aren't going to grow up being like the characters in this ridiculously funny movie. If you *can't*, then, well, I feel sorry for you. Overall - funny movie. Not for little kids. Highschoolers should be allowed to watch it. Parents need to relax because we just want to see the movie as much as they do.
Teen, 15 years old Written bystylish_sridhar May 15, 2011

Not for kids at all, but great for younger or older adults.

Such a funny movie. But careful, Adult comedy ahead!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycjsworld9000 October 19, 2011

More innappropriate than Last, but just as good

Great movie, just as good as the first, but even more inappropriate. There was a transsexual in a club where there was strippers pole dancing. There was guns, violence, a little blood. A lot of drinking, as the whole movie is based on Ruffies.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 May 28, 2011

Very funny

close to being as good as original, if not better. a lot more sexual content (many penises, and one full frontal nude lady in credits. There is also a subplot about rape) and language (f-word to c**t (twice)). There is also bloody pictures during the credits and drug use. This movie is not for any kids! But funny for 17+ (R=17+)
Teen, 14 years old Written byxuxigirl June 14, 2011

Calm Down!

It's JUST a movie! if you dont want your kids watching it then dont let them. its rated R for a reason and they ask for ID for a reason as well. I've seen it and i thought it was just awesome! Yeah they cuss here and there but its not like we've never heard a curse word before, we might even hear worst things in school! So parents just need to calm your little behinds down.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

sucked

not as funny sleept through it sucks!
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2012

not as funny

Since I saw the first one I was allowed to watch this one. The first one was hilarious, and I was so excited to see this one, but it was so disappointing! The sexual content was a little over the top, too. I don't know about you but I don't find pictures of peoples "areas" very entertaining. If you saw the first one then don't even bother with part 2 because you'll end up disappointed like me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 10, 2011

Better than the first one.

(saw it at the cinema and the unrated version)raunchy and very funny I laughed my a** off.nudity and language are a part of life,learn to bear with it.and it's not the least bit violent.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 20, 2016

My rating: R for crude sexual humor, graphic nudity , language and some drug material

Teen, 13 years old Written byJohn.john April 9, 2016
Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2016

More runchier and less funnier

The Hangover Part II has to do with the fact that their in Bangkok. The movie has a lot more inappropriate material than the first one, Graphic full male nudity. This one is more for ages 18 and older. It also has a scene of a female and the female is a man and the 3 guys are in the ladies locker room and the women takes off all of her clothes and you can see her private male body and her boobs, a monkey is licking on a guys penis, a guy puts a cup on the inside of the guys blanket to pretend it's his penis and then the monkey grabs onto it. There's also tons of language to the film and there is more violent images than there was to the first film. I would rate the film R for Strong Crude and Sexual Content, Graphic Nudity, Pervasive Language Including Some Violent Images and Drug Use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMalania gaming ytb January 16, 2016

A good family movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2015

Hangover 2

Lolololooloooool its the best part of hangover
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart August 19, 2014

just like the first

some nudity, like genitals and breasts etc (no female privates). about 100 f words. Some blood, nothing major.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy July 29, 2014

Does The Hangover part 2 sound like an appropriate kids movie?

Just think about it for a minute. Do you really want your kid watching a film called The Hangover. The film id bsdically about getting hungover and trying to find clues to the night before on a kid missing. The movie is not for kids. It features frontal nudity, breasts, and sexual talk, as well as tons of language including a lot of f-bombs. Don't let your kids watch this one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 February 1, 2014

Pretty much as funny as the first but a lot more cruder

If you thought the first one was wrong, crude, and raunchy well you are sure in for a surprise with this one. Unlike how the first one really doesn't have sexual content/Nudity until the credits this one has it in the movie and the credits. This one also features a lot more cruder humor and jokes that lot's will find offensive. There is a little more violence, but is still comical and all for laughs. There is still frequent language used by all of the characters. Since it's basically the same story as the first just different setting and different happenings there is a lot of drug and alcohol use. Mature 15 and up
Teen, 15 years old Written byMultimedia Expert October 11, 2013

More raunchy than original, but still hilarious.

Content: Off for ages: 1-14 Pause for ages: 15-16 On for ages: 17 and up Positive Message: 0/5: A few mixed messages about messages, some that friends are good people to be around, and they might be bad people to be around. Positive Role Model: 0/5: No one here is necessarily quality father material. Violence: 3/5: Mostly the same as the first movie. Guns, fights, beatings, and car-chases. A character loses his finger in an unknown incident. Sex: 5/5: Full frontal nudity in various scenes, bare male and female genitalia. Scenes with topless women. Language: 5/5: Most of the language from the first film is used here as well, and is used virtually every other sentence. Words used: F**k, s**t, c**k, a**, d**n, h**l, d**k, c**t, and more. Consumerism: 1/5: A few scenes have Singha beer. Drinking, Drugs and Smoking: 5/5: Drinking on screen. Cocaine is seen being used. A drug deal is a major plot point. Quality: For the appropriate audience, this is a great summer movie that humorously reminds you why you should be careful how you act when in the presence of alcohol. The movie is filled with laugh out loud moments through a majority of the movie, and is a hilarious movie that will keep you laughing for a long time.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver May 30, 2013

Ok

15+
Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 27, 2013

Low expectations needed for this installment!

For years now I've seen "Part 2's" name dragged through the mud...and if you go in with low expectations as I did, you'll find yourself thoroughly enjoying it. The language is vulgar, the nudity....interesting to say the least, and the violence increased from the original. Little character development, but with this type of film, what'd you expect? The trio have dynamic chemistry, and Chow never ceases to crack me up! But it's far inferior to the original for sure.