Kid reviews for The Haunted Mansion

The Haunted Mansion Poster Image

Absolutely Terrible

I was really exited to watch this movie and thought it'd be a good idea to watch, BUT IT WASN'T!!!!! I had no idea it'd be that bad!! Don't bother watching!

Not as good as other ghost/haunted house movies

At the beginning there’s a card with a naked woman and a naked man on the card also at the beginning you see a person closing his eyes floating and someone screaming. There’s lots of ghosts and skeletons not normal skeletons gross ones with hair on them. Also someone gets burned.

Whats with all the fake reviews saying its inappropriate?

This movie was one of my favorite movies to watch come Halloween when I was younger. It is so worth showing your kids this movie! Sure it had two or three swears but that's nothing your kids don't already hear at school lol!

A great message of family before career.

This fun Disney film is funny, clever, full of great role models, has a great message of family comes first. This is not the first time I don't agree with Common Sense Media.

Awseome!

This movie is awesome!!! This movie is recommended fir people who are big super fans of Disneyland. I love the prosthetic makeup used in the film. Some scenes are scary.

Great Family Night Movie!

I watched this a couple of years ago, when I was nine. I was a bit more sensitive than most kids my age, but no problems sleeping. Kids who are less sensitive can watch at a little bit younger, maybe 8 or 9. A little bit of language, but nothing terrible. Overall, a great movie for family night or Halloween.

I'm disappointed. I usually love Eddie Murphy movies, not this one.

Like I said, disappointed. Good movie to skip. I'm an Eddie Murphy fan, so I was very upset to see how dumb of a movie this was. I mean there were one or two funny parts, but...nothing laugh out loud worthy. Some sweearing, about 3 or 4 swears in the entire movie. 7+, watch the Nutty Professor instead. It's way funnier.

Totally not dreadful

HA HA HA!!!! *dies of laughter* funny comedy, based off of ride

This is a funny movie. Have you ridden the ride? Well, if you have, I'll tell you, there are a couple of shared components, but its mainly different. There is definitly sex- as it follows around LOVE and marriage. I Like this. But not as good as the ride.

A little scary, but not too much and the movie is also funny.

Having read all the Lord of the Rings books with my parents and being on the fourth Harry Potter book, I didn't think this movie was too scary. There are some startling moments. But I also thought the movie was funny and had good special effects. Also the movie can be a little creepy. Kids who love Halloween and don't mind being a little scared would probably like it.