Kid reviews for The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia

The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

ONLY WATCH IF YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES

If you don't like scary movies, PLS DO NOT WATCH! YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT! But... if you're like me and love scary movies, watch it! It is really good! I watched it with my brother who is 13 and he kinda got creeped out a little bit at certain parts so just keep that in mind.

great movie but scary scenes

I am 12 years old and I loved this movie it should be pg-13 other than R mature 12 year olds can handle it unless they are easily frightened

Great story

I think it was a creepy movie. And it didn't have that many spooks but it still was pretty scary. Also the movie wasn't cheesy at all to me.

Quite creepy, but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the first one.

I feel like the intensity in this movie was more 'out there' in this one. It's hard to decide which one is scarier, but I can definitely tell you that I love the first one a lot better. Plus, the first one actually takes place in Connecticut, not Georgia. Lots of disturbing imagery in this movie but I wouldn't call it bloody. I live in Connecticut too, so this is cool 0.0 Haha.

Moviegoer14: Ghosts of Georgia

Not the worst horror movie of the year; has some decent ideas. Shock. Predictability. Cliches.

Extremely creepy

This movie isn't really similar to the first one. I liked this one but I liked the second one better. This movie is extremely creepy and NO ONE UNDER 14 should watch this!