All teen and kid member reviews for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Teen, 15 years old Written byHylianHobbit April 11, 2013

Why has this got such a low score?

This movie is one of my alltime favourites! It's funny, crazy and has a suprizingly complex storyline. I've watched it many times and it never fails to make me laugh. With great acting and lovable characters (Even the manicly depressed robot it lovable!), I don't see how it could be scored so low! I've rated this 8+ because it's not scary and has parts that younger kids will find funny, but it also has a captivating plot that older kids and adults will find enjoyable!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygilly_boy July 10, 2012

know your kids before watching

It's an okay movie although I say that it's too sexy and violent because one scene the guy patted that girls bottom. The violent scenes was the planet blowing up, a guy's second head got cut off (doesn't show), and mice were about to take a guy's brain. That's all I got to say.
Kid, 9 years old September 3, 2012

THE HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

weird sci-fi comedy is ok for younger kids
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2009

pointlessly stupid

stupid
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

The Books are Better

eh, this movie was quite funny, I really liked Alan Rickman as the voice of Marvin, and Zooey Deschanel was good, but it wasn't great
Teen, 14 years old Written byNeil13 March 26, 2011

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I liked it
Teen, 17 years old Written byjietoh12622 April 9, 2008

I LOVED IT!

i abosolutely loved this movie! i read the book the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and am startin on the second book in the series! i not only thought the book was wonderful but i thought that it was portrayed wonderfully on screen
Kid, 11 years old December 3, 2015

best book ever

the hitchhikers guide is an exellant book about two friends, arthur dent, a human, and his friend, ford prefect,, an alien doing reasarch for the guide about earth.. they hitch a ride on a vogon space shuttle 30 seconds before the Earth is destroyed. from there on, it is shenanigans abound for the rest of the book. i would tell you about it, but im not a spoiler. so... just read the book!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNoMoreHeroes July 8, 2012

DON'T PANIC

This film is alright if you haven't read the book, listened to the radio series or seen the TV series. I am a massive fan of Adams' work and it shows that he wasn't there to guide the production. To me having the characters in a pub doesn't seem like something to fret about, but the vogon poetry does. It's alright I guess but please, DON'T PANIC.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie has 2words to describe it! BORING, STUPUID. My whole family watched it, Mom, Dad, and sister who is 15. We all thought it was stupid. As a matter of fact we din't see the whole thing we only watched about 35 minutes and we were all sooooo bored we turned it off and watche another movie called Sahara(great movie. So don't waste your money and see this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynekosan February 14, 2010

Wonderful movie

This is my all time favorite movie and in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with movie in the least bit. However many people wouldn't be able to understand it. Even though I love this movie the books, all 5 ov them, are way better. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bykossu August 13, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byBinrat October 21, 2010

Read the books first

It's okay, but the book was much better.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypianocutie95 November 30, 2009

You will die of boredom and stupidity after seeing this flick......

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Pointless, and stupid. Cheaply made! Boo......
Teen, 14 years old Written byEnglishPenguin April 23, 2016

Book accurate movie is hilarious and smart.

Firstly, I can understand some peoples obvious confusion with this movie, that is, if you have not read the book. The move hardly strays from the book, and when it does, it manages to improve the plot. Martin freeman (not to be confused with the more prominent Morgan freeman) who has played various large roles, Watson, Bilbo Baggins, etc. is the perfect actor for his role. All of the characters actors were practically perfect. The dialogue is funny, if you pay attention to the names of stuff you may find yourself extremely entertained. I highly recommend this movie to any one who has a good sense of humor.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarich1010 August 21, 2010
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed August 13, 2009

Hilarious Movie

This is one of the most hilarious movies that I have ever seen. Not for everyone, but some people will find it hilarious. The only problem I have with it was that it pokes a little bit of fun at religion.
There is alot of people in the movie trying to make jokes but not really succeding. The movie is much better than the book, which is really convusing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysirloinsteak911 April 9, 2008