Kid reviews for The Hitman's Bodyguard

The Hitman's Bodyguard Poster Image

Great

Great movie has swearing violence sex jokes no nudity and very brief gore

Funny asf!

Hardly gory, can't even see much blood. One scene showing a close up wound for a bit, lots of swearing with funny humor and a good, original story! Family fun!

a damn good film

it was so funny, aside from the fact that there's a lot of violence and a lot of swearing, it was a damn good film.

Best movie ever!

Such a great and funny movie! Never laughed harder in my life

The Hitman's Bodyguard

This film is really good and funny. But there is a lot of swearing in it. Loads of uses of the f word. There is also a lot of violence.

The Hitman's Bodyguard Review

Good movie, very funny. There is A LOT of swearing. Nearly every 3 minutes there's at least one mention of the swear "f--k" or "motherf--ker". I think anyone can watch this movie as long as you're mature enough. There isn't a lot of sexual content except for a scene where we get a close-up of Salma Hayek's cleavage and butt.

great movie, funny

great funny movie, is a Bit violent and has a lot of cuss words I think most kids could handle it

Great movie

I think this movie is very excellent I would recommend to not watch if you have a weak stomach lot of blood and goor the language is very heavy lots of swearing i really love it and enjoy it and sex and nudity no nudity other then the little sex scene but dosnet reveal any inappropriate places