Parent reviews for The Hot Chick

The Hot Chick Poster Image

Love it

My kids and I reference movie quotes from the hot chick all the time. Super funny movie. Rob Schneider at his best. PG13 is an appropriate rating. Some sexual references, yet within context of the movie. Funny drug reference cameo by Adam Sandler.

can put anybody in a good mood.

cause its one of those funny movies. body switching a fantasy.

Funny Movie

funny movie but innapropriate for even preteens

Matthew Lawernce= super sexy!!!

hey if it has Matthew Lawernce in it which it does then yes its a super cool movie i love ML he's so hot and so is the movie wow but i have to say this movie would be apporite for kids 10 and up mu cousin will be 10 by Febuary so she can still watch this she's very mature as a 9 yr old its not really a bad movie no its super funny and cute! and i totally love Matthew Lawernce! he = so super sexy!!!

review on the hot chick best take a look

its a bit wrong but my family loved it great movie wouldn't have missed it for the world also realized if your kid did not get a joke but you laugh and they ask why was that funny don't explain it will lead to a whole new conversation about drugs sex and violence so just make it up like he looks funny

You will laugh, bub!

Funny, funny, and- hold on, lemme check... FUNNY! This movie is very funny although crude. Not for kids under the age of 10. Maybe even 11.