Kid reviews for The Informant!

Playful tale of corporate misdeeds may interest some teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymasonlackey January 15, 2011

great movie matt damon is a genius

this move is brilliant smart genius well made all of the above probably only to attract some older teens but i was reeled in like a fish.

Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010

Just boring

Let your little kid watch it, they won't like it... it's boring

Teen, 15 years old Written byspickolick March 31, 2010

Just stupid...

Hated this movie. Only saw it because Joel McHale was advertising the bejeesus out of the thing and was surprisingly disappointed. Do NOT recommend this movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCyonnara March 27, 2010

Its alright for tweens but they wont enjoy as much as adults

I really hated it actually, I was expecting to come and see a funny movie but all I got was a miserably boring movie which put me to sleep twice.

Teen, 15 years old Written byT-BYRD March 22, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written bywhitesoxbuff March 18, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written bydwiggit101 March 10, 2010

Kind of confusing at times, but still AWESOME!

This movie was really good. It is quite confusing at some parts in it, but you soon figure out everything that's going on. It's quite strange, but it's very entertaining! They say the F-word about 10 times. I would recommend this movie to mature teens and adults.

Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

A little boring but very good

should be PG-13. laguge is not as bad as eagle eye
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byJWilliams303 September 26, 2009
Me and my mom just saw it today and it we thought it was a pretty ok movie. Its not ur usual crude comedy movie, it has a lot of smart humor that u have to get in the movie. i got some of the smart jokes in the movie but mostly i was confused on what they were talking about. All u have to worry about in the movie is some of the cussing that is in it. I say its pretty good for teens 14+

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrt123 September 20, 2009

best comedy

A intellegent comedy that would have gotten a pg rating if they took out a few F bombs. Matt damon is a great actor in this movie. Its probably okay for any 13 year old. It shouldn't have gotten an R.