All teen and kid member reviews for The Innkeepers

Teen, 14 years old Written byconnorfarthing99 August 2, 2013

Quite Scary At Parts

This film had literally next to no story and ended leaving lots of unanswered questions but not open for a sequel to answer them. Although sometimes scary, It made no sense and it was a simple movie. Also this movie had no exposition so you were left guessing through the entire film. Watch if you want but prepare to be disappointed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCWG1 May 19, 2014

Easily could of been PG-13

This movie was pretty bad honestly... but if you are interested or your child is here is what you should know. There is nothing really to R rated about this film except for a little bit more than the allowed language. This movie lacked many things and could have been way better but instead all we get is another failed attempt. There is violence but nothing graphic or strong. The main reason for the R rating is because it has one or two more F words allowed for a PG-13 film, so as a whole the movie is rather tame. mature 10 and up, but I recommend not wasting your time.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

scary but flawed

it was a scary movie but the plot line was flawed. there was no reason for the ghost to have a grudge against the girl. still, i loved the movie and it scared the hell outta me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle April 20, 2013

Great Ghost Movie!!!!!!!!

I watched it last night and I loved it, great story, scares and a twist ending. The ghosts were well made and fans of ghosts movies (like myself) will enjoy this! Take a look at you might like it, I wasn't really into it, then I saw it on demand and I took a look at it and loved it, hopefully you'll do the same thing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKristophOwen July 17, 2012

Very good horror movie for older teens.

The Innkeepers is a very good, but very frightening movie. It starts slow, with some minor scares, but the end is twenty minutes of intense fright. It made one of my siblings cry and hyperventilate because she was so scared. There isn't much violence and the only violence is at the end, but there is language and some drinking throughout the whole movie. I recommend it for children 15 and up because of the intense terror.