All parent member reviews for The Invasion

Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Adult Written bysugarmomma April 9, 2008

Surprise

I wanted to let you know that on the Invasion it was a total let down on your review of the movie. You stated there was one scene of Carol striping down to hose and a brief intense kiss. There were two additional scenes were another woman was getting into bed in her panties with a man. Also, a scene where Carol was naked down to her bra and panties and it showed her entire back side while she was naked down to her bra and panties. As you can see I was watching this with my three children ages 11, 8, and 4, as well as my husband, I was highly upset because we watched your movie based on your review. We were ready for one scene to cover up, but were completely unprepared for the other two shocking scenes!!! Please do a BETTER job of rating your sexual scenes in the movie for parents to make a better decision to watch or not to watch.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Me liking anything with Nicole Kidman, I may not be one to rate this movie, but I will anyway. Very good scary movie in my opinion, all the good stuff to scare you without all the blood and gore. This kept me on the edge of my seat, I would recomend it to 13+