All parent member reviews for The Invasion

Adult Written bysugarmomma April 9, 2008

Surprise

I wanted to let you know that on the Invasion it was a total let down on your review of the movie. You stated there was one scene of Carol striping down to hose and a brief intense kiss. There were two additional scenes were another woman was getting into bed in her panties with a man. Also, a scene where Carol was naked down to her bra and panties and it showed her entire back side while she was naked down to her bra and panties. As you can see I was watching this with my three children ages 11, 8, and 4, as well as my husband, I was highly upset because we watched your movie based on your review. We were ready for one scene to cover up, but were completely unprepared for the other two shocking scenes!!! Please do a BETTER job of rating your sexual scenes in the movie for parents to make a better decision to watch or not to watch.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Me liking anything with Nicole Kidman, I may not be one to rate this movie, but I will anyway. Very good scary movie in my opinion, all the good stuff to scare you without all the blood and gore. This kept me on the edge of my seat, I would recomend it to 13+
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byunicornb May 2, 2016

Amazing "Outbreak" Film Has You On Edge!

This Film Is Begins With A Space Shuttle Disaster, That Crash Lands Back On Earth. Scientists Then Begin To Realize That The Rubble Was Contaminated With A Contagious Virus. The Virus Activates While You Sleep, Turning You Into Emotionless Beings That Wants To Infect Everyone Else, When You Wake Up. The Film Is Very Suspenseful And Will Have Families On Edge Throughout The Film. There Is A Lot Of Violence Though (Gunshot Wounds, Suicide, Car Accidents, Vomit). There Is Nothing Inappropriately Sexual, Except Passionate Kissing That Quickly Stops. The Story Is Bitter Sweet, With A Great, But Predictable Ending. Great "Don't Go To Sleep" Vibe Adds To The Tension. Totally Recommend To Fans And Families That Love Suspense!