Parent reviews for The Invisible

The Invisible Poster Image

Give it a try - you may enjoy it!!

Not bad at all! You'll either love it or hate it. I find that a lot of reviewers seem to dislike films that create a sense of spirituality, for some reason. Sure, it's a little cheesy sometimes, but it has a good message about forgiveness and teaches a few good points about love and understanding. That is the kind of movie kids should be watching, something fun and thrilling with good action but also something to feel and learn from in the end! Although the violence in this is a bit frequent, it's necessary. Some guns are shown and used, a robbery is performed by a troubled teen girl, some bullying to the point of making them cry, an attempted suicide, verbal abuse by a dysfunctional family. Sexual content has kissing, one make-out scene on a bed, cuddling. Language is milder than most PG-13's today (includes a couple sh*ts). Alcohol is briefly used by teens and pills are implied to end ones life. A nice movie okay for 13+.

Oh, So Very Bad.

Wow. This was horrible. In fact, it was so horrible that I'm not even going to waste my time writing a full review about it. Good-bye.

This is not preposterous

I really enjoyed the movie it was quite good. You on the other hand common sense media ARE preposterous. You mis rate a lot of good shows and games, if that is not preposterous I do not know what is! (I will get flagged for hate speech)
not rated for age

Well I would let my 13-year-old see it.

A great film for a mature audience only know your kid.

Real Good

I love it.
not rated for age

I didn't like the review

not rated for age

lighten up its out there

With any movie such as this, take a grain of salt. Not ever character will be responsible for themselves and yes they can get away with it. Language was predictable (yes parents they do talk like this when we are not around) but could have toned it down for the rating. If your are not a critic, you could enjoy this moving with your 12 year old or older. I pays to know your kids.
not rated for age

excellent!! but i hated when she comes into his room .. it's not coherent

i loved the movie... i think it gives you the view of lots of teenages... parents: WATCH IT! stop overprotecting your kids.. kids: love your parents.. they just want the better for us. it's a great movie, no special effects (the movie doesn't need them)... EVERYTHING IS VERY GOOD all the messages really get into you the only thing i didn't like about the movie is that she enters to his room... YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM.. WHAT ABOUT THAT?! and when he spies on her on the shower... it's ridiculous that was soooo teenager

Dumb...

Did Not Enjoy! teen solves murder=violance Teens=Sex+DRUGS AND BEER some Pg-13 language.

Nine dollars!!

This movie was a waste of 2 hours of my life I will never get back. There were so many flaws in the movie it was impossible for me to suspend my disbelief. Finally, the main take home message is that if you have long pretty girl hair you can get away with anything. She couldn't be responsible for anything she does...look at that hair?!?!? This was a nine dollar movie cost about eight dollars too much.