Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Invisible Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 parent reviews

Sort by:

Give it a try - you may enjoy it!!

Not bad at all! You'll either love it or hate it. I find that a lot of reviewers seem to dislike films that create a sense of spirituality, for some reason. Sure, it's a little cheesy sometimes, but it has a good message about forgiveness and teaches a few good points about love and understanding. That is the kind of movie kids should be watching, something fun and thrilling with good action but also something to feel and learn from in the end! Although the violence in this is a bit frequent, it's necessary. Some guns are shown and used, a robbery is performed by a troubled teen girl, some bullying to the point of making them cry, an attempted suicide, verbal abuse by a dysfunctional family. Sexual content has kissing, one make-out scene on a bed, cuddling. Language is milder than most PG-13's today (includes a couple sh*ts). Alcohol is briefly used by teens and pills are implied to end ones life. A nice movie okay for 13+.

Oh, So Very Bad.

Wow. This was horrible. In fact, it was so horrible that I'm not even going to waste my time writing a full review about it. Good-bye.

This is not preposterous

I really enjoyed the movie it was quite good. You on the other hand common sense media ARE preposterous. You mis rate a lot of good shows and games, if that is not preposterous I do not know what is! (I will get flagged for hate speech)