Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

Invisible The Movie.

I think this movie a great movie for teenagers because this movie has a meaning towards it, what i mean by that is that this movie would be a great movie for suicide awareness month and it will give teens that are struggling with their life and think they have nothing left when they actually do.

!

I really enjoyed it and think it is definitely worth watching!!

I saw this movie a few years ago, maybe 5th or 6th grade, and let me tell you, I absolutely loved it. The story was amazing, and I saw it more than once. It never gets old. Now if someone is mature enought to watch it, they can watch it. I didn't see anything wrong with it in my opinion. I'm sure 8 year old kids shouldn't watch it because they might not get the idea, but it was a really awesome movie!!! Five stars!! [=

An amazing teenage thriller!

This movie may not have a very positive message and may contain some violence but I thought it was amazing. It was soo touching and kinda shows that even the bad guy in a story has a heart. The last half hour was gold and tear worthy. An amazing thriller.

it is fine nothing wrong with this movie!

i love it

omg i thought this movie was seriously really good! the girl learns her mistakes and does something good b4 she dies. and i dont know if im the only one who thinks this but i think nick and annie were falling in love in the end . i just think its a rly goo d movie and if u dont mind violence u should watch it