Kid reviews for The Invisible

Supernatural teen thriller is preposterous, awful.

a movie that teaches a lesson

This movie really teaches that everyone has a good and a bad side. I really enjoyed it and think it is worth seeing.
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2013

!

I really enjoyed it and think it is definitely worth watching!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJade Brylon Dipple98 November 7, 2013

Invisible The Movie.

I think this movie a great movie for teenagers because this movie has a meaning towards it, what i mean by that is that this movie would be a great movie for suicide awareness month and it will give teens that are struggling with their life and think they have nothing left when they actually do.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysunshinelover July 6, 2010

An amazing teenage thriller!

This movie may not have a very positive message and may contain some violence but I thought it was amazing. It was soo touching and kinda shows that even the bad guy in a story has a heart. The last half hour was gold and tear worthy. An amazing thriller.

Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2009
it is fine nothing wrong with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written bysongburst66 August 12, 2009

i love it

omg i thought this movie was seriously really good! the girl learns her mistakes and does something good b4 she dies. and i dont know if im the only one who thinks this but i think nick and annie were falling in love in the end . i just think its a rly goo d movie and if u dont mind violence u should watch it

Teen, 16 years old Written byadnapusa April 9, 2008

Well I found this stunning.

Oh boy, I absolutely adored this movie. I am, particularly dissapointed at some of these critiques. Personally it failed my expectations of someone who has a career of reviewing things. [Little note; Nick wasn't 'surpressing the urge to watch Annie in the shower' His World Body was dieing, so his soul started to fade as well. You notice that throughout the movie. Thought I'd point that out since some people are dimwitted, such as whoever wrote this review.] A lot of parts in this are relatable and I admire the fact that the producer/writer/etc. were able to get viewers to change there view on Annie. At the beginning I'm going to assume we all looked down on her and at the end I was hoping incredibely that her and Nick would end up together. [Also I'd like to note that they didn't end up hooking up. Did whoever write this review pay attention?] Of course it had it's faults such as things like Annie being in a hospital and just dieing... And the nurses not caring that the mother slapped her and such. Also that a lot of the responses in the beginning by the characters are monotone and very robotic. It also would have been nice to see some loose ends tied up, although you can't get everything, eh? But in general I really enjoyed it. I loved the poetry aspect and the fact the entire movie in itself was a metaphore. As well, in the end when Nick had on a bird shirt (representing the idea of how he figured out what was happening to him.) I am quite dissapointed with the review for this movie on this site because they overlooked the good aspects of this, and not just because it was a negative review, but it wasn't given much thought. Anyhow, Wonderful movie. <3
Teen, 13 years old Written bywriterssensibility April 9, 2008

a movie that you can sit and actually enjoy watching for 2 some hours

i think that the movie was definitely better suited for older children, appropriately rated pg-13 but it was not that bad in terms of things that shouldn't be seen. any strong violence was implied as apposed to shown, and some of the issues that the movie dealt with felt very strong and important. the movie ended in a very touching way and definitely was worth watching

This movie ROCKED! I would see it again and again!

This movie was released April 27, 2007. Two young teens' real selves are invisible to others, one due to his untimely death and the other due to the neglect she's endured since the death of her mother. Nick Powell gets beaten up by Annie Newton and gets nearly killed! Nick's soul comes out of his body and tries to find out the answer to his "crime scene". He gets help from his friends (Annie and Pete)
Teen, 13 years old Written byManson29 September 5, 2010
I saw this movie a few years ago, maybe 5th or 6th grade, and let me tell you, I absolutely loved it. The story was amazing, and I saw it more than once. It never gets old. Now if someone is mature enought to watch it, they can watch it. I didn't see anything wrong with it in my opinion. I'm sure 8 year old kids shouldn't watch it because they might not get the idea, but it was a really awesome movie!!! Five stars!! [=
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Amazing!

ONE STAR?! What's your problem?! Sure, the previews make it look all tense, which it's not very much by the way... But it has it's times... And it's also an EXTREMELY GOOD drama if you look at it that way!
Teen, 15 years old Written byFreakyGreenAlien April 9, 2008

Awesome movie

I loved this movie! I don't know why it got such a bad review. It isn't really a movie for kids, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. I personally think it sends a good message-- getting to the message might have been intense, but if it weren't, you wouldn't have gotten so ingulfed in the feelings, which I really did. Very well-made and relatable.

Hey it's a pretty good movie!

Yeah I don't know why everyone hates this movie, because I thought it was good. It has an original plot and the actors are pretty cool. The one part I don't like is the second to last scene where Annie is bleeding all over but no one notices. That was really not believable. But the rest was good!!
i thought this was a pretty good drama. i dont really think its apropriate for kids under 12. nick gets beat with a bat and kicked and punched at one scne. the outcome was very gross. there was a one breif sex scene with no nudity. language is moderate. it was an alright movie though.