Kid reviews for The Italian Job

Exciting heist film has action violence, profanity.

Wondering if The Italian Job is OK for your kids?

Teen, 16 years old Written byShowman movie13 March 28, 2020

Is this really an EXCITING movie?

I did enjoy this, but it did not have the HIGH expectations I wanted from this film. There is plenty of violence, some involving shooting others. I suggest everyone 13+ because this movie does have some profanity and intense violence.( Brief scene of a women’s bra.)

Teen, 13 years old Written byFAZE J July 28, 2020

action have alot of kisses

they so kisses

Teen, 14 years old Written bydance.4.ever August 3, 2018

Awesome and Captivating

I thought that the Italian Job was an awesome movie! it was action packed and I really enjoyed it. I do not think that kids younger than 13 or 12 should watch it though due to the violence . There are NO positive models. You have the bad guys trying to steal the gold and the really bad guys trying to steal the gold. No positive messages either, no great roles models. Other than that, it was an exciting movie.

Kid, 12 years old September 30, 2017

Good Movie!

This movie was very entertaining and had tons of action. There was nothing really bad about this movie, however there was some violence that people should be aware of.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2015

Fine heist film is a lot of fun

Action violence (fistfights, guns), and some swearing (s**t, *ss etc.).

Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 15, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byzkirku March 17, 2014

Really cool heist movie, but some language and bad role models.

I love the movie! There is about a dozen s**t's one f**k which is not very good for sensitive teens. The action is awesome with no blood. There is no good role models in this movie because all of them are thieves. If you are thinking about watching this movie with your family, just mute the part when Steve is in the helicopter and his truck falls underground. Overall I love this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byglitchmaster March 15, 2013

just good for tv

This movie issn't gory or really brutale kids over 10 can watch this for sure
the movie itzelf well you can watch this if it is on tv but not to buy or rend
movie is ok

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Thrilling Heist Film

This is a very good movie, filled with suspense and action, not recommended for kids under twelve, but enjoyed most by older teens

Teen, 15 years old Written byCinnamoe August 10, 2011

Entertaining!

A very entertaining film with many twists! Some language and sexual comments. There aren't really any positive messages or role models, I have to say, but it is fast-paced and exciting. Solid entertainment!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies October 1, 2009

Stealing and Revenge- is pretty much what this is about

Ok, this movie is not the best example for kids. Seeings how it is all about stealing money and revenge. But along the way there is some really good parts. Besides the car chases are amazing seeings how they used austin minies!(Best car in the world) Anywho, wouldn't miss out. But I would say don't let kids under the age of twelve, watch it unless they are mature.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 23, 2009

one of the best

really good. contentsome mild violence and a man wakes up with a girl in her panties and some brief strong language

Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Edge-of-your-seat action!

This is an exciting movie clean enough for anyone 12+. There's some iffy content for anyone younger. The main characters steal for a living, so the good guys are bad guys, and the bad guys are REALLY bad guys. The movie never slows down, I enjoyed it alot. But it may be akward telling your kids that the good guys are the ones they see stealing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Good Action

This is probably one of the best not R-rated action movies you will find. I've seen it several times, and it's very cool.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

Great Teen movie

A man and his group of robbers steals gold from Italy, but one of the members goes bad and kills the leader. He then takes all of the gold away from them, years later the members of the group seek revenge.
Strong Language and some strong Violence.

rate: 4 stars

not for 12 and under
Teen, 14 years old Written bymferguson03 April 9, 2008

Fun to Watch

I loved the main characters and the way they interacted with each other. The action scenes were pretty cool, and overall, it was great. The only downside was the language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzorba1994 April 9, 2008

A solid heist pic

Good film. Here's the lowdown

Sex: A seemingly post sex (morning after) seen, no nudity, guy walks off before girl wakes up. A character replaces a conversation he can't hear with possible words to himself, involving taking virginity.

Violence: One gruesome seen with a body floating in water. Guns, a character is sent to his fate, which probably involves being crushed by a garbage compounder

Social Behavior: The characters or robbers, but it's implied that they only steal from crooks.

Language: 1 f-k some less severe words, 3 flip offs.

Drugs/alchochol: Cigarrettes and beer, but no one gets drunk. Seriously, what kid hasn't seen that.

All in All 11+