Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 15 kid reviews

Sort by:

highest age of all 3 movies

it wasn't the best of the 3, it wasn't the worst of the 3, it was mid. the villains were crazy thoooo.

This entertainingly action-filled threequel only for die-hard fans.

A movie that’s enjoyably bad

As a karate student, The Karate Kid III was…interesting in terms of karate. As a normal moviegoer, however, I only give it 3 star because of how enjoyably AWFUL it is. I mean, it’s so fun to just scream at the characters, especially Daniel. The plot is basically a repeat of the first one and it felt like it was pieces together in 2 minutes. Daniel’s anger is the only emotion he feels until the last 10 minutes of the movie and he even YELLS at MR MIYAGI for EVERYTHING. In the first movie, Daniel was the lovable underdog, but in part III, Daniel turned into a monster. Part of it was Terry Sliver’s fault, for psychology and physically torturing him, but don’t get me wrong, I love to hate him. Mike Barnes is a racist kid who, after Chozen, was a LOUSY excuse for a enemy. If you love to scream your lungs out and let all the built up anger out, by all means, you should watch this movie.

Worst of series

Honestly inside of watching this movie just look at clips of Terry Sliver on YouTube because thats the only reason to watch this movie Terry Sliver is awesome

Disappointing

The Karate Kid 3 was disappointing, boring and forgettable.

eh.

Food For Thought: If this finale to the trilogy is the most violent, with swears and it's dull, is it STILL decent?! (¡┴NƎƆƎp SI ┴I :ɹǝʍsuɐ)

Somewhat interesting

This Karate Kid movie has some interesting scenes, however, they could have done a better job with the movie. Like instead of seeing only 2 fights in the All Valley tournament, why not show more fights in the tournament. Also, no face contact kind in the tournament kind of ruined it. Lastly, I think the best reason to watch it is to see what happens in the Karate Kid franchise next.

Boring

It’s pretty bad

Not as good

This movie is nowhere near as good as the first 2 movies. There is a lot of swearing.

A good sequel

Quite good but bits of violence and bits of language like s*** especially a lot at the end! Good for 11+