Kid reviews for The Kid

Very funny and genuinely insightful family movie.

Wondering if The Kid is OK for your kids?

Teen, 16 years old Written byAarona April 9, 2008

A New Look Every Time I Watch It...

This is one of those movies where when you say I'm just going to sit down and see the begining of it, you CANT. After watching it 5 times I really came to my senses and decided to write a review. First of all I must say that nobody could have fit Bruce's role better than himself. To act a character who undergoes a drastic change is hard, but well done by Bruce. This movie is mainly about family and bonds, and the importance of who we are (or were) having an effect on the person that we will always grow up to be, whether at the moment you are 8, 38, 50 or 90... we allways will be living 'the Kid' inside of us.
Kid, 12 years old February 29, 2020

Awesome movie with humor that leaves you laughing!

This is an awesome movie! Honestly I see nothing bad, and the mild language is nonexistent. There is a point where if you turn subtitles on it will say “damn” but it is not actually said. This is a tiny error on the subtitle part, but other than that it is a perfect kid-friendly movie!