Kid reviews for The Kid Who Would Be King

"Goonie" meets "LOTR" in fun but sometimes scary adventure.

Teen, 17 years old Written byToby Andersson February 6, 2019

Not the best

I think the movie was to scary and I pooped My pants twice
Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2019

Yeah it is not the best but solid.

Well first Morgana was not at all creepy and she plays Ilsa Foust in mission impossible and she's awesome in that. Great role models and messages action is not to intense morgana does turn into a dragon and is decapitated but not graphicly at all. Over all not that intense.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHmnda12345 February 24, 2019

Good film but a lot scarier than we expected

The kid who would be king is a good film with great role models and and positive messages. However it’s PG rating suggests that it is appropriate for most children but my nine year old sister ended up hiding on my mum’s lap due to the violence and how dark and scary it turned out to be. We had no idea it would be this scary so parent I only recommend that you take your children if you are sure that they will not be frightened. Overall I would only recommend it for children 10-11 years or older.

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2019

Outstanding Movie

It's not for kids who have nightmares but it's an outstanding movie. There are some parts where the movie drags out the scenes. Also, there are a lot of questions I want to ask, like how people don't call the cops when they see a kid with a sword. But it has neat magic so I recommend this movie for kids 9 - 13.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlory202716 March 3, 2019
Fun and lively story.Super funny as well.

Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2019

Best movie 2019

It is a really good movie with a lot of sword fighting and 1 character walks around naked for a bit but nothing graphic is shown and goons are scary .

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2019

Quite a nice movie for the family

This movie is really cool to watch because it has a good storyline there is one nudity bit but the bottom is blurred and there are some creepy people and lots of action but other than all that it is awesome I loved it

Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2019

GREAT!

A couple scary parts. Really good. No jump scenes. There is blood.

Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2019

Great family movie!

It might be a little scary for kids under the age of 8. Morgana is creepy and the battle and chase scenes might scare kids. But still, great movie because of Merlin and the good message. The scenery is great.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymatthewm_06 January 31, 2019

The Kid who would be King Review

Great Movie! Imagine if LOTR, The Goonies, and The Sword in the Stone had a baby, it would create this. An outcome with a great storyline, incredible CGI, and attracting characters.

Teen, 17 years old Written byGhostbuster2134 January 28, 2019

The kid would become know King

I think about it is it got a very good message in their and I like the avengers to

Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2019

Super fun!

This movie was very good! It was about a kid named Alexander and he finds this sword in the stone in a construction site. The acting was superb and the story was too! I agree with Common Sense Media's review saying how Morgana and her dragon form and the undead warriors were scary. But the movie is very good and worth your time and money at the theater.

Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2019

Scary film!

This is a really scary film. I had to leave because it was frightening, especially the villain - Mogana. It should be 13+ in my opinion. If you have a good imagination do not watch this! I could hardly sleep after seeing it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySnuffle_shuffle33 February 16, 2019

Really predictable

Yeah, this movie followed storytelling formats to the letter, and therefore was really easy to predict. i guess it was aimed at younger kids who would not realize the tropes. There was some violence throughout the movie, but it culminated when the villain got decapatated, which is insane for PG! But, other than the fact that it is obviously aimed at youngish kids, but has some oldish kid elements, there is not much to say about this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomemeyeah07 January 26, 2019
this is going to be an amazing movie even know my mom went out and saw it without me last night its going to be the best movie that's ever came out

Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2019

Crucial!

This movie was really good, there were so many action scenes, i saw this movie in 4D and it was worth it :)

Kid, 9 years old May 11, 2019

It is a very good movie with lots of detail but some violence.

It is a great movie if you are into king Arthur, war, and knights (don't forget demons). There is some good messages like don't give up, stay strong, and it takes an army to beat a war. There are also some great role models that don't have to be rich or important to be a strong role model in a war. There is a good amount of violence for a movie about war and king Arthur, it can be a little scary when the demons come out especially the big evil demon girl, and the other demons on demon horses. There is no romance in the movie or I didn't catch any. There is no swearing but there is the word frick.

Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2019
I really like this movie. It is intense and exciting! This movie isn’t for like 7 or 6 year old kids. You should be matured if you watch it. Great movie!!
Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlory202716 March 3, 2019
Fun and lively story.Super funny as well.