Kid reviews for The Kissing Booth 3

The Kissing Booth 3 Poster Image

The worst of the three

All of the Kissing Booth movies were horrible, but this one I think was the worst. Parents should know that there's a lot of underage drinking and sex. So, overall, just know your child and know their maturity levels -- or just don't watch this movie. Also, there is a little bit of violence, just a single punch. I don't understand why Elle doesn't think for herself, she lets everyone choose everything for her. SPOILER ALERT: Here are the PROs: 1. Elle finally learns some independence. 2. Marco is a great friend. Even though he was totally trying to win her over, he definitely was sweet. Some CONs: 1. Noah is a controlling boyfriend. He says he's "protecting" her, while it's obvious he trusts her very little. 2. No one gives Elle a break throughout the entire movie. She's working extra shifts at her job to pay for college. 3. Noah is such a jealous boyfriend. It's not okay. 4. There was too much unnecessary drama, as there is in all of these movies. 5. Both boys got offended when Elle didn't put them first in their relationship, which makes her think that it was her fault and she needed to do more. 6. There is some violence, Marco punching Noah. I'm going to go on a rant for a second: Noah is such a horrible boyfriend. He gets so offended when Elle spends even a little time with someone else, and has the audacity to insinuate that she doesn't care about him. I feel the same way about Lee, though somewhat less. Lee is fine, however he is constantly nagging at Elle, not realizing that she has her own needs, and sometimes doesn't have time for others.

1 person found this helpful.

bad

it a bad spin off and they was no need of it i bad do not whact it.

bad

it a bad spin off and they was no need of it i bad do not whact it.

bad

it a bad spin off and they was no need of it i bad do not whact it.

This movie made Timmy lose his ex-girlfriend getting a new one!

He lost his ex-girlfriend because of this stupid movie. Thank god, he got another one! Please, avoid this movie at all costs.

Fun Finale to the Trilogy

I thought that the Kissing Booth 3 was an interesting ending (despite it being the weakest movie). I didn't expect for it to tackle the struggle of valuing different relationships as much as it did. Mild swearing is used and some making out. Also, a bit of drinking, but no side effects are shown. I thought it was interesting and fun, and think that most 12 year olds would be able to handle watching this easily.

umm tbh worse than the first

JUSTICE FOR MARCO??? the hell she doin with that white man also the plot was overall boring and it was a rushed filler to buy in more money. Elle is such a pick me. Choose one girl wtf?? also Noah Flynn is the worst bf. EVER. poor lee. this literally could have just stayed in wattpad for gods sake.

Not worth watching

its a two hour movie and i watched it till 1 hour and it was boring so i skipped it to the end and nothing much happened it pretty much boring I think its not good compared to the other 2 parts! the actors are awesome but storyline isnt really good. And this part shows the three leads as selfish people like the character build up they did in the last 2 movies was just ruined. Its confusing as well. Also, some part of the movie is 7+ and appropriate for kids and some of it suddenly turns to 13+

Big letdown

I thought the first two movies were good, but this one took like 3 steps down. Acting was not very good, would make you think the movie was for kids. On the other hand, some of the references it made were more mature and not for kids. Bad ending as well. I won’t personally watch it again, don’t waste your time with this one

Dissapointed. Could have been great

The third movie was really a letdown. To be honest, there were not enough happy love parts, and noah and elle's relationship was horrible. As far as being apropriate there is sex, sexual references, and cuss words. There is also drinking. So, 14 plus is probably the best. Still watch the movie if you watched 1 and 2 because you have to connect the story.