Kid reviews for The Kissing Booth

The Kissing Booth Poster Image

Absolute trash

I've seen a lot of movies, and this one is by far the most awful excuse for a film that I have ever seen. The acting is awful and unrealistic (albeit adjusted to the style the movie is in) and the writing is just appalling. It's quite explicit (drinking, swearing, the occasional sexy time) and the plot is incredibly basic, completely revolving around established stereotypes but exaggerated 10 fold. This movie is clearly targeted towards teenagers with its awful over-the-top romance story, but give this one a miss. It is not worth the sacrifice of your sanity

2 people found this helpful.

BEST MOVIE

im not sure why everyone is making a big deal about this movie. it has a kissing and one reference to a condom. It is really good and I love this movie, but if you are unsure watch it with your kid. I watched it at 11 and I thought it was really good.

2 people found this helpful.

Adorable first love

Really sweet, huge life lessons, and adorable young first love. There is a scene where she takes off her dress and there is a bit of drinking but it is truly harmless.

Dumb baby movie

This movie stole Jimmy's girlfriend before he came out as gay then bisexual. DO NOT WATCH THIS STUPID DUMB BABY MOVIE!!!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Great but not very appropriate

This is such a great movie to watch with your friends or mom but there is a lot off iffy stuff. For example they do have sex and there is a scene wear the girl main character is topless on the bed. there is a lot of use of the f word and many more. There is also many scenes with under aged drinking and chugging beer. Over all it also has a bad message which is that the main character dates this violent guy (not to her) and over all is not a very good person, breaks up with him and ends up going back to him even though he is not the person for her. It's a great movie just people 14 and down should not be watching this.

Trash movie for baby's

It's so boring only watch if you are an infant

1 person found this helpful.

A lot of drama sends a bad message to a younger audience

Really good movie a lot of Unesisary swearing and drama but overall great movie for older kids 12 and up.

Please pass up this show, not appropriate fir kids under 15

Honestly, I don’t think this movie is worth it. The film is pretty dull, and it’s super raunchy. Way too many sexual references, and scenes. Also they sexualize women a lot in this movie. One instance is the main girl character gets hit with paint balls, and goes to the bathroom to clean it off, she takes her shirt off to clean it and finds out she is in the boys bathroom. She covers up her bra, but eventually ends up prancing around like she’s a slut. The boys in the bathroom call out things like ‘get it’ and ‘nice ass’ which is bad role modeling for kids. Also f-bombs are dropped frequently. And get drunk is present a few times.

Not great messages

Honestly it’s extremely sexual, and kinda sexist at times. Overly exposes minor girls bodies and is overall not a very good movie for kids that are influenced easily. For mature 13 year olds it would be good but otherwise do not recommend.

Terrible and shocking movie!!!

Very inappropriate for younger teens, had to turn it off!!! I am 12 and I watched this movie with my friend who is the same age. I wish I never watched this movie, it was awful. It is a dirty movie with no plot whatsoever. It is all over the place and has no meaning. It is also very sad (I didn’t get to the sad part I just heard of it.) There are so many dirty and inappropriate scenes and jokes/words! If you don’t like violence, don’t watch this because characters get into many physical fights that end with injuries.