Kid reviews for The Last Duel

The Last Duel Poster Image

This is the worst Julius Jr movie ever!

This is about the duel between Julius Jr and Drowver. In this duel. Julius Jr gets hurt a couple of times. It is very boring. TERRIBLE acting by Julius Jr. Do not watttzzzzzchhhh!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Very bloody movie about rape of the 1300's is interesting but has a lot of nude and violence and romantic.

seen this movie at a hotel yesterday, and it was pretty good the fact that it was a true story but it was very violent with many nude. people are beheaded, bashed, ran through, and graphic fight scene with knives in a arena. a penis of a dead man is shown with his body being hung upside down after a bloody battle. tons of woman playing with each other in the kings bed naked as the king is talking to someone at the door as if he was gonna join them when hes done. many whine is shown as people drink. the movies subject is rape with a rape scene being showed twice (the 2nd one is longer than the other). As much as most teens may be able to handle it, I would say most kids 14-15 can handle it.

17 and up

i watched this movie when i first came out and it was a really good movie for 17 and up or 16 at the least it had so much blood and gore it had a lot of sex in the movie it had some positive messages in it but it was really inappropriate for kids so if you are 17 or 16 and up go ahead and watch it.

The Last Duel

I thought this movie was really good. I have no idea why this didn’t do good at the box office but it’s whatever. If you like history movies then I would give this a watch.

To the guy who said 12+

To the 15 year old Who said this movie was a great role model for kids and that 12+ should watch is wrong, this movie is based on true events shows rape violence and murder. I don’t know why you think this is great for a 12 year old. I believe this movie is for a more mature older audience not for little kids, parents can do as they please and make their choice on if their child should watch, but again do you think it’s ok for a 12 year old to be looking at sex scenes. If you think the role models are great good for you but I don’t think a 12-year-old should be watching a highly violence movie with sex and rape in it. Other wise this movie it’s visually stunning, well thought out actors something you can enjoy if your into true events, or simply wanna try something new. If you’d like the plot of the movie it’s basically The True Story of Trial by Combat in Medieval France

Great movie for tweens!

Honestly this is a great movie will good role models of people who don’t give up.