Kid reviews for The Last Song

The Last Song Poster Image

Amazing!!

I absolutely loved this movie. It was very emotional but yet very cute. The only reason I say 12+ is because of the hard subject of cancer and how emotional the movie is. But it is wonderful.

Contains Mature Themes but Overall Good

The Last Song does contain some mature themes (including divorce and abuse, others are outlined in other reviews) but it's overall a good movie. The movie should be appropriate for children around age eleven or twelve (depending on maturity potentially younger or older). Many of the characters were not the best role models. Do note that the movie has a sad ending. Overall, I loved the movie! There was a very cute baby sea turtle plotline!

BEST MOVIE EVER!

This movie is one of my fave movies. Nicolas Sparks is my favourite auther and this is my fave movie from him. Plus, Love Miley and Liam.

Good role model movie

This movie is great for anyone to see, because of it's great messages about hope, love, and dealing with family troubles. Sex isn't an issue, some kissing, one girl is shown literally tossed on to the street by her horrible boyfriend, showing that she might have been in an abusive relationship. Some fist fights are shown. but no one gets seriously injured. Ronnie's father dies at the end of the movie, which might make some viewers sad. Some mild language for a PG movie, uses of hell and one use of b***h. Otherwise, this movie is ok for tweens :) I hope this helped :)

good for kids 10 and up

the movie was very interesting but there was a lot of passionate kissing, i watched the movie at the age of 10.I think that kids ten and up should be the ones to watch the movie no age below ten

Amazing movie

When I first saw this movie, I loved it. It is an amazing movie. This movie can show people what it's like for other people sometimes. People will see the way people look and judge them automatically without knowing their personality. In this movie Ronnie may not look at all so great but she does have a good heart and can care for others as you see in a scene where she tries to save little sea turtle eggs. This movie is wonderful!

VERY GOOD(:

i really liked this movie, it had such a great story to it. Some sad parts, but for the most part it was a love story and very good(: there are positive messages throughout the movie, and very very little swearing, overall i think this should be for kids 12 and older, and its worth watching!