Kid reviews for The Last Summer

So-so teen romcom has cursing, alcohol, sex.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMaddie_23 May 1, 2021

THE BEST MOVIE EVER

Its really good
Teen, 13 years old Written bykks1210 June 20, 2019

could have been better

i watched this movie cause some of the actors were from other shows i watched. it was very dissapointing. the whole concept of the movie seems to be about sex and there are two young boys who pretend to be older for older women. there is a lot of drinking from everyone and parties happen a lot. i was really looking forward to this movie but was really let down. there is some language in the film and there is way more than i thought there was going to be.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHello_sunshine September 14, 2019

What was that?!

Plot? What plot? It was sooooo long and boring and nothing really happened I’m disappointed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKitty lover March 16, 2021

Don't waste your time

I thought I would really like this movie, but I didn't. Don't waste your time watching it. It can be very confusing at times, and I honestly don't even understand what happened. There is too much going on to even follow.

Teen, 13 years old Written byawesomr July 21, 2020

entertaining

I found the movie pretty entertaining. It had a lot of different plots and was kind of the "feel-good" movie of the summer. I would have preferred if it was a short TV show or something like that because there were a lot of different plots put together, but I still liked the movie in general.
Teen, 13 years old Written byateenreviewsmovies July 13, 2020

I Watched It, So You Don't Have To

To say that this movie is slow is an understatement. The plot was so slow burning, I began to question why I review movies (lol). I saw this movie while scrolling through Tyler Posey's filmography, and I thought, "It's a teen movie, so maybe I'll like it?" I was wrong. I did not relate to any of the characters, and a lot of them are terrible role models. One character has a "hookup list" of girls, and is obsessed with boobs. Two "nerdier" characters lie about their age, drink underage, and have sex with older women, but when you begin to focus on the main two relationships of the movie, my angst began to relieve slightly. Right as I thought, "Oh ok, maybe we will end with a relationship where the actors have a little bit of chemistry," they end the relationship. Overall, saying that it had a satisfying ending is the only positive thing I can say about this movie. Tyler Posey and KJ Apa give a solid performance, but it is surrounded with amateur acting by the ensemble. My final words; Don't waste your time! There are better rom-coms out there like Palm Springs!

Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2019
I think that there was some teen concepts, but 12 year olds are 7th graders in middle school too, so I think 12 is a good age.