Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The Last Witch Hunter

Poorly made, noisy, apocalyptic fantasy action flick.

Adult Written byemiloukad January 5, 2016
Well, It doesn't have any great role models or good messages to pass...It's an interesting story which reveals that you shouldn't trust so easily people.It tends to be a little scary and shocking sometimes for kids under 12, because of the external appearance of some witches,but It's fine.

Adult Written byCamisita March 4, 2016

If you love Vin, then this is for you!

Could have been better made, it was ok. My husband and I love fantasy based movies and we like Vin Diesel. We liked the plot but could have been stronger. Would have let my 19 see it, except that I prefer to not have her see movies that show that pre-marital sex is ok.

Adult Written byStevie111 February 4, 2016

The Last Witch Hunter is Predictable but Entertaining

The Last Witch Hunter is a violent fantasy action film that is predictable and sometimes over the top, but actually pretty good. If you want a serious movie with academy award possibilities, this is not for you. If you just want an entertaining fantasy action movie, this is a decent choice. This film is better suited for older teens due to brutal violence and some scenes that could easily frighten younger kids. So if you're a Vin Diesel fan, definitely try this film. It's not spectacular, but it's worth a watch.