Parent reviews for The Legend of Zorro

The Legend of Zorro Poster Image

zorro !!!!

the fews intense kiss scenes and violence it's not good for the very youngs childrens, but it's appropriate for the kids tweens.

Less Violence Than The Mask Of Zerro But Still Awesome

This Is Still Awesome Even If It Has Less Violence Than The First Movie.

A Decent Sequel...

THE MASK OF ZORRO was a great movie. It mixed good action with great acting and story. This sequel is entertaining, and the action is certainly rousing, but it lacks the engaging character development and story of the original. Violence is the biggest issue. Most is non-graphic, but there is quite a bit of killing. The overall tone of the battles is more comic than that of the first, but it is still violent. There are a couple of suggestive scenes, but there is no language. The issue of Alejandro's alcoholism is shown and discussed. Kids who have seen the first will most likely want to see this, but for most adults it's one to skip.

Save your money

Save your money and if you must, wait for the video. This was the biggest waist of time and money I have ever experienced. The plot gets confusing: too much action, too much editing and not enough care about basic details. I was so bored that I found myself critiqueing Katherine Zeta Jones' hair and makeup. I was surprised to see spidery hairs escaping her "do" and detract from that gorgious face of hers. The original was so much better!

A Fun Movie

This was a fun movie...lots of action, lots of humor, lots of emontion. We loved it...not as much as the first, but a very close second.
not rated for age

Too explicit for a PG rating

A couple of sexual scenes and violent killings--too intense for a PG rating!