Kid reviews for The Lizzie McGuire Movie

The Lizzie McGuire Movie Poster Image

Good, fun and exiting!

I am really glad that the Lizzie McGuire Movie is as good as the series! However I was sad not to see Miranda in it :( . I love how Kate actually turns from a selfish, mean bratty person to a kind and considerate person.

Great and entertaining!

I think this was a great and entertaining movie! People are saying this movie isn’t anywhere near as good as the series, but I think it is just fine!

Amazing

Set just before she goes to high school really cool I own it and watch it every school holidays

Cute,Girly Movie

I think the movie is great. I especially like the little cartoons. Its funny in some parts too

Overall....

Cute; some flirting for older kids (8+) and some inappropriate outfits and Lizzy lies about being sick
love the show and movie and hilary duff

Surprisingly not that bad...

I've never seen the show, but I've seen the movie and I actually used to like it. At least it's better than the newer Disney movies...

awesome movie

my rating is PG for 2 scenes where alcohol is shown skimpy outfits and a teen kiss and bad role models

GIRLY GIRL LIZZY SHOOTS SHE MISSES!!!!!!

Every time this movie comes on Disney Channel i go "ow not again! This movie stinks!!" This movie is really boring! And lizzy is WAY TO MUCH of a girly girl who goes head over heels for a rich famouse person from rome. It's like her trying to shoot a winning goal at a soccer game she shoots for the best but misses by miles!

Why PG?

This is awesome I loved watching it when I was like 7 but why is it PG? There is nothing inappropriate in it except for one kiss!!!