All teen and kid member reviews for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoop° June 12, 2011

awsome movies!

I REALLY LOVE ALL THE FILMS! so the're might be some violence, but you can see it's fake, like those orcs, they really don't look real, but if youre kid has a weak stomach, than i coul understand,, GREAT MOVIES!:D
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2011

Great movie! Not for under 11!

9? 8? Seriously.I read the books first then watched them.A rule I have is: If they can't read the books they shouldn't watch the movie.This is because children are watching movies way too old for them now.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLove_my_Dogs_SMR April 10, 2011

OK i first watch this movie when i was 5! now my little sister is afraid of it, so i guess i was wired! but any way it is a good movie. there is lots of battles and stuff but not to much blood or guts and gore.
Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

This is good film and gollum is intresting character.

This movie have lots of fantasy-adventure violence and scary scenes.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2014

What???????//

Age 14, 12, 11? I saw this at nine!!!! and my brother saw it at 6!!!!!!! and its not scary(i dont get scared of movys) great movie i loved it and do not ask me about violence cause i love violence
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010
The next chapter in the lord of the rings. Frodo and sam are on there way to destroy the ring and meet up with the creepy Gullom. Younger kids will be scared of Gullom.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 17, 2012

Great storytelling, and characters in enjoyable sequel. But extreme violence.

Lots of fantasy violence that sometimes pushes the PG-13 rating. Characters are dismembered, decapitated, disemboweled, impaled, stabbed, mauled by large wolves, crushed, lit on fire, trampled by horses, and elephants, blown up, knifed, bitten, hit with rocks, spears, and arrows. One orc's decapitated head is impaled on a spear, and left next to a pile of burnt orc bodies.
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2016

Lord of the rings is violent as heck

This is a very violent film especially if you watch the extended edition [3h 55m]. There is a decapitation and a spear goes through and orc's neck many people are shot with arrows stabbed with swords and axes [a few shown on screen] but with the violence in them this is a wonderful movie one of my favorite movies five stars for sure. There are a few funny moments this movie is also intense and the battle scenes are graphic and realistic. Overall sex and nudity 3/10 kissing between Aragorn and and I can't remember her name but the elve. Violence and gore 8/10 for lots of graphic violence and blood and intense violence. Language 0/10 none alcohol/drugs/smoking 4/10 Gimly drinks and gets drunk and gets knocked out along with other drinkers. My rating PG-13
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox July 20, 2015

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

VERY COOL MOVIE! I think It is great for kids, the next installment in LOTR Gollum Is a great character. Great for tolkein fans, and people will love frodo and sam, also very good story. VIOLENCE 7/10 Strong fantasy violence and battles, SEX 1/10 kissing, Scary scenes 4/10 Gollum may be somewhat frightening, some jumpscares, LANGUAGE 0/10 none, DRINKING AND DRUGS 3/10 some smoking and wine drinking, I think it is fine for 9+
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge review kid November 28, 2015

Violent sequel isn't as good as the first but still very fun

My rating:PG-13 for intense fantasy violence and action and battle sequences
Teen, 13 years old Written byI am a completionst August 9, 2013

Two towers up! sorry about the really bad joke.

My rating: PG-13 for some strong creature violence. Nothing much to say except that this movie = awesomeness!!!!!!. That was a bit overblown but seriously, this is what good movies for everyone are made of.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLamalumps09 July 19, 2012

A bloody fantasy powerhouse

This is one of my favorite book/movie series ever, and the two towers is probably the most violent of the three. The orcs are the stormtroopers of the movie, and they are hacked, slashed and decapitated throughout the movie. The violence in this one is probably the grittiest and most disturbing, but the goriest scenes are not lingered on and most of the deaths are Orc deaths which you could care less about. A few characters drink and/or smoke, but it's not really an issue; their are also many positive messages and heroic individuals during TTT. An excellent movie for all fantasy lovers!
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

Really cool for teens,but has a lot of violence.

Has a few scary moments that might be scary for kids under 12. Has big battles and bloody scenes with heads stuck to poles and Saruman might scare kids under 12. Much better than part one.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoc13 April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old May 18, 2016
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2015

Keeping up the good work

Keeps up the good work from the Fellowship of the Ring. Action-packed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter April 22, 2015

Even better than the first

There is way more character development, a lot of violence and Andy Serkis a.k.a. the single greatest motion capture performer EVER
Teen, 15 years old Written byW0PR February 16, 2015

THE HOBBITS ARE NOT KIDS!!!

common sense media says that even kids go to war, this is WRONG. they are HOBBITS, not KIDS, they are not even Hobbit kids. Frodo is older than most of the adults (49), Sam is around 40, and Merry and Pippin are in their 30s. hobbits are officially "kids" until they are 30 but develop and mature to the level of about a 25 year old by 30. definitely old enough to go to war
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

My Rating 91%

Violence- 13+ (Frequent Action Violence)
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 December 28, 2014

A brilliant follow-up.

Just fantastic with intense battles.