All teen and kid member reviews for The Man with the Iron Fists

Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen November 4, 2012

A violent tribute to awesome martial-arts.

I likr this movie mainly because I'm a huge martial-arts fan but this movie is a little (and what i mean by a little I mean a lot) over done. Yeah I gt it friends got together and thought it would be a good idea to make an awesome kung-fu movie when it was awesome but they failed to get people excited and want to watch. While it is hard to watch at points in the end its still a fun ride worth your time. Kids will find that this movie is incredibly gory but it always looks animated and the sex isnt too strong but is deinetly R rated. Enjoy the movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byyinyumi December 31, 2012

Kind of graphic for me, but I did like it.

It is a really good movie. But sadly it has many violence & sex in it so I could watch some of the parts because I was with my parents, & the blood scenes were really gross. But in the bright side since I saw so much blood & sex I could see more Quentin Tarantino's movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 November 10, 2012

Extremely Bloody Action movie drags at parts, but picks up with crazy violence

Teen, 17 years old Written bybobbyray November 5, 2012

Good but not for kids

NOT FOR KIDS!!!!! Very graphic violence...strong sexual content a lot of the movie takes place at a brothel....strong language through out...good movie but mind the R rating