Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 15 kid reviews

Sort by:

My Favorite Movie Ever

I love this movie. I didn’t want to watch it at first since my mom made me watch but quickly my view changed. The movie is basically a modern Groundhog Day surrounding two teenagers. It’s a bit confusing at first but it slowly gets better. It doesn’t have any sex which I was surprised to see in a modern romance movie. The only really bad things in this movie is the language and the f-bomb that it drops but I didn't really notice it. It also has a bit of drinking. I recommended this movie to all my friends and they also love it. The actors were also amazing!

its cute a bit boring though

ok so i found this a bit confusing because (SPOLIER!) he starts in the time loop which is hard to follow. I wish they showed him get into it instead of already like 3 months in. very cute though. a little lame but mature 11 and 12 years olds can probably handle.

I loved it! (Coming from a teen)

I absolutely loved this movie. It was funny, great acting and casting, the cinematography wasn’t exactly that of a Wes Anderson film, but it was cute. It had its sad moments, and it’s sappy ones, but overall I’d happily watch it again.

sweet and underrated teen movie

This movie was a sweet teen romance that I really enjoyed. I watched it with friends and was expecting just a fun, easygoing movie, but I was surprised about the emotional side and the message at the end. It’s definitely a little confusing with the whole “time loop” plot and there are some gaps in the movie as far as consistency, but it was a fun movie to watch with friends. Parents should know that there is some mild and strong language, but nothing that a teen (I recommend 14+) would not be exposed to. There is a little bit of underage drinking, but it’s fairly subtle and, again, something that wouldn’t be a problem for young teens. No violence and very mild sex (teens kiss). There is a lot of product placement throughout the movie (ex. Charmin toilet paper in a store). Overall, a fun movie with a great message at the end that’s an enjoyable experience for teens.

Worth the watch

I really enjoyed this movie, I honestly can’t remember the last time I could give a good review on a PG-13 movie. The movie keeps the protagonists Margaret (Kathryn Newton) and Mark (Kyle Allen) surprisingly chaste. Despite the unnecessary f-bomb in the middle of the film, it stays extremely child-friendly. I implore anyone who reads this review and others to watch this movie.

Super cute movie! I really liked it!

It was a great twist on the Groundhog Day movie, perfect for valentines day. It is not what you expect, and a really sweet and beautiful movie. It's also very realistic to actual teen romance, unlike some other romance movies I have seen. A lot of cursing, but that's basically all.

100% recommend

this was one of the best movies iv'e ever seen. I almost cried. I feel like this might happen to me now. I am getting my hopes up and thinking of super dumb and random things I could do. I love this movie. It is kinda inspiring to cherish the time we have with the ones we love. I love this and recommend it to everyone.