All teen and kid member reviews for The Mighty Ducks

ok

This movie we watched in class this is just a ok movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byLamboLover April 18, 2011
I enjoyed this movie, but if I were a parent I wouldn't let younger children watch it because of the language and drinking.
Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2014

good movie.

this movie is just good.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2012

I Love Hockey. Period.

This is a funny but hardcore movie. There is plenty of swearing. Every scene must have some swear word. The bad language has mild swear words but they are used very frequently. Some words are A**, Ba****d, D****, S*** and, H***. Some mild words like jerk, idiot, sucks, crap, and other words come out of coaches, moms, children, and other people. The other kid's mom kisses the coach. The coach would drink beer sometimes and would get caught behind the wheel. Many brands are shown like the Dallas Stars, Staples Center, Philadelphia Flyers, Coca Cola, Hartford Whalers, Winnipeg Jets, Chicago Blackhawks, Easton, and much much more was there. The kids didn't always act good and the coach didn't even care. Kids would skate through a mall and go to the principial's office. This movie is cute but you should probaly be 12 years old or a responsibile 10 year old. Hockey fans would love this movie. It's a good movie. 98.7% out of 100% 5/5 stars.