Kid reviews for The Mighty Ducks

The Mighty Ducks Poster Image

It's up to you.

I think it all depends on the kid. I think this movie could go as low as a 5 and up if the bad language wasn't there. If you aren't sure whether your kid can be exposed to bad language yet, wait till their at least 11. But I think it's totally fine for 9 and up.

watch out for language

this movie is okay for 11 and up. the reason im giving it this rating is because there is a lot of curssing and so much rude comments. in one seen coatch bombay drinks beer in his car when it is moving. some smoking included.

The Mighty Ducks Movie

There are a few sad scenes and like one or two swears, if your kid loves ice hockey and is 8 or over I’d say he can watch this movie.

THE MIGHTY DUCKS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

its hands down the best franchise ever! its one of the most good movies!! if you love Vincent LaRusso,Garette Henson, Joshua Jackson, Mike Vitar I recommend it to you!!

Awesome Sports Movie!

This is a classic. It was funny, although I was tempted a couple times to channel my inner Steve Rogers and chase these kids with a fly swatter and scream, "LANGUAGE!" By the end of the movie, Bombay and the kids straighten out and a pretty good role models. Messages: DON'T underestimate the underdogs and never give up!

I think that’s it’s a great movie

It’s a great movie I loved it! Me and my sister watched it and she also loved it.the only thing that’s not really a problem it’s just there’s bad words and it’s not a big deal. Overall I loved the movie also my sister did too

Pretty Good

This movie is pretty good. good for all ages. role models.

Entertaining sports classic, but strong language, drinking for a PG movie.

I decided to watch the Mighty Ducks trilogy in order to watch The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, and I only really started watching them last Monday, so you will be hearing a review on this, and D2 and D3, from a new Mighty Ducks viewer. The Mighty Ducks is a pretty good movie. I think it’s the best movie in the trilogy, but that’s a little hard to decide considering D2 was just as good. If you like underdog movies, then chances are you will enjoy this film. The movie seems similar to Cars, because it has an unlikable protagonist learn companionship. Many sports fans will enjoy it (my cousins do). However, The Mighty Ducks isn’t too appropriate for younger kids. The Mighty Ducks trilogy is a hard trilogy to rate for maturity, because in this situation, age doesn’t usually mean maturity. Expect some moderate hockey violence, like getting tackled/squished in order to retrieve the puck, and many arguments. Characters also express their anger in somewhat intense ways. The language and drinking in the movie is pretty strong, especially when you movie studio is known for creating family-friendly classics. Adults and kids say, “a**”, “b**ch”, “b***ard”, “pissed”, “hell” and “damn”, and early in the movie, a character drinks while driving and is pulled over and arrested. There’s also a bit of iffy humor, like when the Mighty Ducks go crazy over magazines with women in bathing suits. But, in the end, the movie delivers good messages about teamwork, friendship, courage and having fun. Overall, The Mighty Ducks is a fun and entertaining film that many hockey fans, or sports fans in general, will be dying to see. However, the language and drinking make it best for 10-year olds and up.

Awesome

I love this movie so much!! It does have a bit of bad language but the theme is great and really inspirational!! The second and third movies are just as great as the first one. Great choice of movie!!

Best movie ever

Personally it's my favorite movie ever i love the player adam banks he awesome even though my nickname is thecheesymoviecritic this is great