Parent reviews for The Mighty Macs

Tame girls' basketball tale is sentimental but inspiring.

Parent of a 5, 5, 8, 12, 13, and 15-year-old Written bycraftygirl202 December 28, 2012

Mighty Macs Really Are Mighty

I watched this movie last year and thought it would be bad but I was definitely wrong. This movie is aspiring and unpredictable and I think it is a good feel-good movie for kids!

Parent of a 8-year-old Written byhappymom9 November 17, 2011

Mighty Mac-nificent!

We took our eight-year-old daughter to see "The Mighty Macs" and we all loved it. There were quite a few of us in the theater who cheered out loud for this team of young women who believed in themselves and achieved their goal even though everyone considered them the long-shot underdog! You don't find many films with positive role models for girls. "The Mighty Macs" delivers and you won't be disappointed. Nothing objectionable at all in this true story that will find a place in our DVD collection!

Parent of a 7 and 11-year-old Written bygillet01 November 11, 2011

Rudy meets Hoosiers

What a great inspiring movie! Appropriate and exciting enough for the whole family. Especially strong female role models, (and an unsung role model, the husband of the coach who clearly supports and respects his wife.)
The fact that it is based on a true story (although clearly touched up a little) will help in reenforcing the positive messages.

Adult Written bymilowicki1 October 23, 2011

Mighty macs R the best!!!!!!!

This is a very good. you have to have hope that this girls basketball team is wonderful. they are loosing and the nuns cheer them on. if you have hope and love basketball see this movie!!!!