Kid reviews for The Mouse and the Motorcycle

Sweet, classic tale mixes live actors and mice puppets.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySpider2003 February 12, 2021

The Mouse and The Motorcyle 1986 tv special review by Logan Strohl

I remember watching this at school when I was just 10 years old back in 2013 7 years ago and really enjoying it The Mouse and The Motorcyle is one of the best adaptations when it comes to Beverly Clearly books it has a great cast story and music great for fans of the book or even new ones too definitely check it out for sure I highly recommend it myself.

Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written bykh252272 April 26, 2016

The Mouse In The Motorcycle

Kauni Hart
2-26-16
per:1
The Mouse and the Motorcycle

The story I was reading about was The Mouse and the Motorcycle and it’s about a mouse named Ralph who lives in a hotel in California with his family. They enjoy messy people because they leave crumbs to eat. Ralph is an adventurous mouse who wants to go out and see his world, the holt, but he can't because he is kept in check by the housekeeper who want to keep the plane clean and mice free. Then Keith and his family arrive Keith has many fun toys but most importantly he has a motorcycle, beautiful shiny and red. When Keith and his family step out of the room Ralph goes to see this motorcycle and take a look to see if Keith left and food behind. When he comes up to the motorcycle he notices that it is the perfect size for him and while trying to ride it he falls off the table where it was and lands in a garbage can. He was afraid because he didn't want to get thrown out with the trash and he didn't want someone who to see him. I can't relate to this story because I would probably get scared because the mouse is talking. I think it would and wouldn't be nice to talk I a mouse cause it's unusual to hear a mouse talk.Yes, I love his book because of the action and suspense. I really wasn't expecting the mouse and the motorcycle i didn’t think it would be a good book but as I but as I read more into the book I really liked it my favorite part was when Ralph had drove the motorcycle into the hamper of dirty clothes and got dumped into the laundry room and had to bite open all the cloths to get out. The part I dislike was when Ralph's family didn't trust him to go out with Keith. They should trust him more. I would recommend this book to people that like fiction books. This book is full of amazing adventures. I would give the mouse and the motorcycle a 10/10.