Kid reviews for The Mule

Eastwood's mature drug-mule drama boasts expert filmmaking.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMoviewatcherCritic January 11, 2019

Not as bad as these people say

FIRST OFF: The movie yes has some suggestive scenes/nudity. Language is very brief and barely used. The movie is one of my new favorites. It is captivating and I was hooked from the first scene. The movies plotline was awesome and partially true. I believe people and CS sometimes overreact over the smallest things. It is not as bad as half these reviews say. I believe MATURE kids 16+ could easily make it through. Fantastic movie. Do not listen to those overreacting reviews. I will be in more reviews soon.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkReaper February 3, 2019

Really good movie

A really good movie that I enjoyed quite a bit. Only has a brief scene with a topless woman, but that didn’t bother me. People are overreacting a little too much about it. A bit of bad language too but nothing completely obnoxious. After all it’s a movie about drug dealing what did u expect? Overall great movie. I highly recommend it

Teen, 14 years old Written byPeachyAngel December 30, 2018

Amazing movie, a bit stressful.

This movie is pure gold, if your watching in a theater it can be really loud. Very suspenseful at times so 14-15 with adult in the room, maybe 16 or 17 alone. Somewhat happy ending makes it really sweet and positive.