Kid reviews for The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

Raucous Muppet spoof of a classic gets a wee bit edgy.

Wondering if The Muppets' Wizard of Oz is OK for your kids?

Written byAnonymous July 20, 2018

AWSEOME!!!

GREAT MOVIE!!!! A amazing remake of the Judy Garland version!!! This is a great movie to see if you’re throwing a party or going to Disneyland!!! I highly recommend it.
Kid, 7 years old April 28, 2014

not a good movie

This movie is inappropriate because of the language, the attitude, and the immodest dress in one part of the movie.
Kid, 9 years old April 28, 2014

Not good for kids

I think this movie is a bad movie. It is about a girl who has a bad attitude because she is bored of her life and wants to be a big star. In this movie instead of meeting the wizard of Oz and seeing his secret, the robot made a woman dressed in immodest clothing.
I'm glad that my mom read the reviews or I would have seen some parts that disturb me.
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2013

A piece of c**p

Before I talk about how horrible this film is I'd like to say that throughout the whole film I heard an ominous groaning and raging sound and now I found out what it was. (Jim Henson and Richard Hunt moaning and groaning from the grave) Anyway first I'll tell you what I like about the film and get ready, because I'm going to write out EVERY single thing I like about it.
(Kermit to the Wizard of Oz): Are you related to Frank Oz?. Johnny and Sal.

THAT'S IT, That's a cotton picking it! I can't believe Statler and Waldorf heckled every other muppet film BESIDES this. And people thought Muppets From Space was bad, Muppets from space is an oscar-winning, 100% RT film compared to this. Muppets From Space was a great film, but this NO NO NO NO! There was some inapropriate stuff, some annoyoing stuff, the protagonist wants to be a SINGER, and the songs are mediocre to OH GOD TURN IT OFF! Don't even bother looking at the cover whether you're a wizard of oz fan or a muppet fan.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJosieGrl April 16, 2011

Surprisingly, the spoof is more accurate compared to the book than the first movie! No, Seriously! and i love it for that! You guys should read the books!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 30, 2011

Finally, a parody without the un-kid-friendly junk writers throw in.

I thought it was good. The ending is kinda slow. The main charecter representing Dorothy is kinda one of those "sarcastic yet sexy" teen who talks back to her aunt in the beggining of the movie.

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2010

Alright for kids 10 and up.

This movie kinda good but, they a curse word in it and what is with that nasty word se...... I can't even say it. That was gross of them to put that stuff on their, I thought all the Shrek movies were more appropriate than this movie and they put this on Disney Channel! Unbelievable! But still it was kinda good.

Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2009

this movie is bad

This movie is bad

Good for 9 and up

I was shocked to find some bad stuff in a Muppet film! Lots of the word sexy and in one scene one of the characters says "I didn't know how hard it would be to find an all American girl and Rizzo replies "Yeah, how do the producers of Girls Gone Wild do it?" Other slight innuendos.One curse word.Rizzo says, somebody's going to get b**ch slapped.