Kid reviews for The Nanny Diaries

Where's Mary Poppins when you need her?

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byAquasmartie April 24, 2016

Awesome

There was some sexual content but other than that really good!

Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2015

uncomfortable but sweet comedy

i dont see whats the problem with this movie it may not be perfect for ages 7 and under but its a dramatic awesome nanny comedy that seems like the new modern Mary Poppins

Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 July 12, 2014

Fun and also thoughtful film about childhood and following your dreams

This funny and heartbreaking film about a Nannys love for the child she takes care of. While there is is thematic and saddening at times, this is a great family movie(only a family with all teens should watch)!
Content:
Violence: a kid hits a woman in the head with a toy and kicks another
Sex: a man gropes a woman who is not his wife. A man is shown to be a player and sleep with his mistress. A man and a woman kiss passionately and it seems that they had sex
Profanity: 1 f**k, many uses of ass or s**t in funny moments and played for laughs. One woman makes a joke about a husband checking her out by saying, "I'm surprised he knows me except by my a**"
One man tells his mom, "shut up you b**ch".

Teen, 15 years old Written byerin.mae June 13, 2013

The Nanny Diaries isn't that good!

This movie isn't really worth watching anyway!

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

a good movie for those kids who dream or will have a Au Pair or Nanny!

The movie was wonderful. I believe the connection between Annie and mrs. X's son was highly touching, which i hope to find in a Nanny-Child relationship. However, there are a few upsetting problems. The relationship with the parents the child had disturbed me, cause the relationship was quite shallow and unemotional, making annie the only stable person in his life to look up to for help, and it made me angry that the mother was not contactable when the son got sick, leaving annie scared for his health and the only one to look after him. The father was a outrage, have a relationship when he already had a wife! Plus both parents show off their child like its the latest accessory in the city, and had thrown a complete cow when the son did not get into a highly expensive private primary school! But i believe Annie was a good role model and managed to sort the house hold back to order and getting the parents back to earth with their child.A wonderful movie and i hope my Au Pair (its a person who is of a nanny but has less responsibility than a nanny] is like annie because she is going to be our live-in au pair!

Teen, 13 years old Written bylainilala July 27, 2010
I liked it:)))

Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda45 May 23, 2009
good for some. do not take sensitive children
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2009

This movie has a lot of wine and other achohol and @#$%

Annie delibretly drinks achohol from the bottle many times

Ok movie

this movie is just ok. it was pretty funny but also pretty dull. the only reason this movie is rated PG13 is becasue of the language and the idea that Mr.X is cheating on his wife. Teen girls that see this film will be more interested in Hayden, the "cute boy" of the movie. pretty good, 12+
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

great

scarlett is cool.paul giamatti is evil in every movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byamazeutwo April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

A good laugh

This move had some language that wasn't really all that bad but over all it had some funny parts. The only thing was the language in it. I would say 10+

The Devil Wears Prada, only better!

When I saw The Devil Wears Prada, I was bored and I thought it was overhyped. When I saw this, I enjoyed it for what it was: a throwaway comedy in good taste. All the actors were fantastic, and although the story was a little hard to believe, I enjoyed it for its running time. Not as bad as people say it is, trust me, I'm a guy!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

A mom/daughter film

Scarlet Johanson played a great role in this outstanding film. It was a great "chick flick" one that most moms and daughters would enjoy. There were a couple of sex scenes but nothing too explicit, don't let that keep u from seeing the movie though, it has great morals and is one that will keep you on your toes from laughs to cries

In a nutshell...