Kid reviews for The Neon Demon

The Neon Demon Poster Image

Meh.

Not a great film, some nudity and disturbing content.

Violence+Boobs+Thrills=Meh

and that is my opinion.

Im not really sure what I just watched

Uhm well first of all if you want to watch hot women this movie is for you. I'm not really sure what happened? But I enjoyed it? I think?

WTF!?!?!?!?

Honestly, this movie is probably one of the weirdest shit I have ever watched, and its definetly not sudable for any kids.

Strange, incredibly disturbing, twisted, so on

So this movie is....very odd. But on some hand, very artful? Like if a horror movie producer who worked with vanity fair were on LSD, thats what this movie is like. It has a few pretty profound moments, and several excellent scenes, but it also deals with VERY heavy things, like Necrophilia, Cannibalism, and a very very disturbing scene with an eyeball. Great movie, not at all for kids.

So bad that’s it’s good

Strange but good film with really disturbing material !

Really good film with great visual and special effects . It's strange but interesting and artistic . The characters are disturbing and the acting is decent . Has bloody violence ,cannibalism and really disturbing sexual scenes ( lesbian scene and sex with a corpse ) . Also, full-frontal nudity is shown . Age : 18+ For disturbing sexual content including graphic nudity , bloody violence , aberrant behavior , gory images and language .

Ok, not that scary

Saw this when it came out on demand and it was alright. Wouldn't classify it as a horror movie though. However this beauty movie is not for younger teens. Here's why. The film contains some language, including some uses of f**k and s**t. Violence is a big part in this movie. Some of the violence may disturb some viewers and it usually contains lots of blood. For example, a woman is seen to stab and slash herself in the torso with a pair of scissors (bloody), or a woman regurgitates an eyeball (very disturbing). Plus knives are used quite frequently during the film. Sex plays another big role. The film contains several references to oral sex. Plus the film contains a scene of necrophilia, where a woman has sex with a female corpse. Also, the film shows female full frontal nudity (in sexual and non-sexual contexts). This is an okay film but is best for adult audiences.

A masterpiece

A really really good film, a bit edgy though. It has some graphic sex which some younger viewers but there is only one scene where genitalia is shown. The violence is quite bloody. There is strong language throughout. People who have seen 'Deadpool' will be fine with it.