Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The November Man

So-so spy thriller has bloody violence, sex, drinking.

Adult Written bydarthsitkur January 9, 2015

a much more gritty version of James Bond

I ended up liking this a lot better than the 007 series, it too was a breath of fresh air just like kingsman: the secret service
Adult Written bymichaelmcgcp. March 11, 2015

November Man

This movie is decent but not for everyone. Many of the action has excessive violence which i not necessary at all. Nothing really gross but when a character is shot (which happens a fair amount of times) blood will shoot out of them like crazy and cover a lot of their clothing. If you are worried about violence then you should look up some of it on youtube because most of the killings are the same. There is also a discussion of rape which include a small visual that shows the man's chest (that is it). Also, there is one scene where two characters have sex and it is really uncomfortable for everyone. I regret seeing this movie not because I did not like it, but because it was a really mature movie for me and caught me off guard. There are topless women which is not that bad because they are shown from afar at a club but you can tell that they are topless. There are a lot of mature kids out there who may not be as overwhelmed by seeing the content because we are exposed to it EVERYWHERE. Most kids should be ok with the violence but think twice before allowing them to see it.

Adult Written byTharuntheron February 18, 2019

Dark and intense action spy thriller