Kid reviews for The Nutty Professor

A dumb, offensive movie--a good one to skip.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymurdermystery April 10, 2020

Dumb, Silly; Pretty Funny

THE NUTTY PROFESSOR is a funny comedy with a dash of romance and contains coarse language. Parents should know about the sexual references and crude humor

Teen, 17 years old Written bysylvia381046 October 27, 2018

AmAZINg MOVie

Wowie wow wow! My all time favorite movie! A great family film, full of positive role models and messages! A 10/5 in my book!:)

Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 March 4, 2018

Crude Humor at its finest

Teen, 13 years old Written byDoritoBreath29 November 12, 2017

Not terrible

I was watching with my 9 year old brother. I could understand the movie and how inappropriate it was. I think but by the time my brother will understand the jokes and inappropriate humor he will probably be old enough to watch the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCoolpool785 July 20, 2017

Too crude and offensive. Should be rated R

Big let down from an Eddie Murphy film. Skip it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoshuaFiorio June 9, 2017

Profanity, Sex and Racist Jokes and Fat Jokes

I think it should be for people aged 15+ because seriously why the hell do you want your child watching this movie

-Contains Sex because Klump was sleeping next to girls in bed

-contains Profanity like N*gger Sh*t Ass and a few damn and Hell

Hell is not really a bad word if used in correct/polite context.
Same goes for Damn.

The word N*gger would teach bad habits to white children because they would use it to offend black people.

And The word SH*t is disgusting because it relates to Poop and people don't like hearing it.

The word ASS normally used for a donkey But can be used to insult people with. Ass is your Butt/Bum and relates to donkey like I said

I'd say that the movie should be for people 15+ and over

And the good thing is the word F**K Wasn't in it. or C*nt wasn't in it

Teen, 16 years old Written byTyTy the movie guy June 1, 2017

Hilarious Murphy flick has sex+language+drugs

My rating: PG-13 for crude sexual humor, language, some nudity and drug use

Teen, 16 years old Written byRudeDude69 April 21, 2017

This Movie is a Cinematic Masterpiece

I was raised on this movie, and my wife is expecting. If you people are telling me I have to wait until my child is 13 to watch this, you've convinced us to go through with the abortion.

Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2016

EDDIE MURPHY!!!!!

I love Eddie Murphy's comedic ways, and I give this 5 stars! Teensy bit of sex, with kissing, Mama Klump refers to colon cleansing that she heard on oprah, Buddy Love says "sex" refering to his "sexy business" quite a bit, Buddy looks down his pants and goes "Ooooo..", Buddy is in bed with three girls (He's cheating on his date Carla), Buddy judges a lot of women's butts. Buddy asks if one table is the "Nice-ass section", and Buddy calls a comedian's mother fat a number of times calling her a bitch too.

Lots of language with many uses of ass, a couple uses of damn, quite a few uses of bitch, and I think I remember Sherman saying penis. Some uses of Hell. Some drinking scenes and a man tries to light a cigarette.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviereviewawesome9 July 17, 2015

Eddie Murphy didint do a good job

Wow.........I'm amazed how bad it was bad job Eddie Murphy

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 17, 2015

Racy juvenile comedy so just avoid

My rating:15+ Language,adult content

Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2015

Unfunny,crass,dumb comedy is racy but extremely awful.

My rating:R for strong racy references,language throughout,and some drug use.
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2015

Slightly Dodgey but not the worst

This is a dodgey film and can be very disturbing, can be funny at times but not for family watchers.
This is also a nice idea however show the film in a way that is not as good as it could have been.

Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2014

HILLARIOUS!!!

This is a funny movie but the jokes are very inappropriate besides that there is some bad language but the next day you will probably tell your friend how funny it was.

Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

The Nutty Professor

Funny film has bad language and bulling the professor because he's a very fat man

Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 8, 2012

My favorite

Hhahahagg funniest movie

Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 18, 2012

Best Eddie Murphey comedy ever!

It is no small wonder that this won an academy award for makeup. Next to Adam Sandler, I think of Eddie Murphy as the best of the comedian kings. I think that whoever wrote the review for this might be getting it confused with Norbit, another makeup-filled Murphy comedy, but one that has zero taste or originality. But this film is fantastic, and it is sure to drive nostalgic Murphy fans out of their minds. While there is lots of gross humor, language and sex-filled dialogue, there is also a good message about believing in yourself and not focusing on how much you weigh. The Klump family is also stupidly hilarious and is clearly what got the film it's oscar. Murphy at his best!

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 15, 2011

AGE 10

WOAH. I mean, i totally (no offense) disagree with the review. i watched it with my seven year old sister. it wasn't that bad. the level for sex is way too high. sure it's bad but not that bad i would give it 3 instead of 5. however, there are really really good role models such as carla, even though buddy is not.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoe_P_Fischer April 28, 2011

Good for older kids, iffy and off for anyone under thirteen.

The clown who rated it one star and didn't give much of why the movie was bad needs to seriously reconsider.

The movie is bad with its language but it does have a positive message of being yourself. It's very funny, but does have it's racial language and sexual talk.

Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

i saw it on tv, so not a lot of profanity or sex.

this movie has a great message at the end, but between that, its making fun of fat people and blacks. but i still enjoyed it.