Parent reviews for The Pacifier

The Pacifier Poster Image

A touching personal growth film

My kids are 5 and 7, they enjoyed the movie, however my wife and I were cracking up at the movie. SPOILERS> kids loved the ninjas and the silly fights. They were stunned at the fight scenes, and laughed at the comedies. This is enjoyable for the whole family, we did preface the movie with describing military life and special mission of rescue and protection.

children old 13 12 11 10 little

Funny and a lot of action

Some violent scenes that might scare younger kids. Multiple men get hit in the testicles and in one scene a little girl kicks a man in the nuts and you here an audible crack. 6 and older should be fine

Cute, funny movie - great family viewing!

Don't trust the Commonsense Media review - this is one of the rare family movies that's great for all ages It's very funny seeing an action star trying to figure out a dad role, plus some sweet moments. Lot's of laughs. Is it deep? No, but I hate it when critics trash a movie like this when there are so few out there. Check it out.

Common Sense Media missed the mark on this review!

The Common Sense Media review missed this pretty badly. This was a cute movie that was rather humorous, and a fun family movie. In our opinion, it did not have some of the characteristics noted in the official CSM review. In addition we would not classify it as "crass and crude". Finally, we did not see "unpleasantly racist overtones, and some of the 'humorous' insults" as "sexist and homophobic".

Fine

Good movie, has some Violence and brief Crude humor. 11+

The Pacifier

A good family comedy for ages 6 & up.

The Pacifier

I did not laugh once. Vin Diesel just cant do kid movies.

perfect action/comedy for any kids between 8-12

i think it is a very good movie, but its not the best. there is alot of funny parts, and theres action too. there is action violence, and a bad word or 2 and it has a ton of crude humor. it is really good family movie and i think most young kids would love it