Kid reviews for The Pacifier

The Pacifier Poster Image

Awesome movie!!!!

The theme of the movie is very good. It follows a Navy Seal deployed on his next mission - to babysit the dead professor's family. The beginning shows a bit of very mild violence and later the movie takes a very funny and cheery kind of theme. Must watch with family (Even with small kids).

Some mildly entertaining moments, but the story is poorly constructed and weak.

It can maybe get a laugh out of you, but the story is very poorly constructed. Here's why I don't like it: Almost all of the characters are obnoxious (not including Vin Diesel's character), and the humor is not clever, but more focuses on scatological and anatomical jokes. There is some slapstick violence, but it is not very strong. There is some mild language, but it is never extreme. Overall, this is not a very inappropriate movie, as it is more silly than anything. My opinion is this: This will most likely entertain little kids, but I think this movie is very mediocre. I don't despise the movie, or think it is nearly as bad as 'Disaster Movie', but it is disappointing.

Funny, but sometimes crude

There are some good messages about standing up for yourself and not doing things just because it’s what others do. However some light violence/action scenes, and a few jokes about a man’s “boobs” and kicking in the crotch.

Fine for kids all ages

Action packed film.

One of my favorite movies ever! Super funny and action packed. Concerns: Violence: Hand to hand combat scenes, few people get knocked out, hit with a fire dyhradant, one person gets shot. Sex: Little girl admires man, asks if her boobs will stick out as much as hers. Few kisses. Language: Brief language

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This movie is awesome! It does have some violence but also is really funny. In one scene, the word "boobs" is said multiple times. Guns are shot in a few scenes but no one dies on camera. The father does die at the beginning but it is really quick. There are a few gross scenes including dirty diapers (meaning poo). In one of them, a kid loses his diaper in a ball pit and his butt is shown. There is one kiss. Zoe and Shane have a heart to heart about losing a parent which is really sweet. In a scene, a girl is driving recklessly and has several police on her tail but doesn't stop until she gets home. There is a lot of hand-to-hand fighting. Someone is sprayed with a fire extinguisher and then is hit with it.

Complete knock off of Kindergarten Cop

Ok, let's get one thing straight. Disney and Vin Diesel do not mix. Diesel's comfort zone lies in making macho, gritty, high octane action movies. So why waste his talent on this? This is just a less raunchy version of Kindergarten Cop, which is a great movie, but before watching it, I though it would be bad because Arnie doesn't make that kind of movies. But then I ended up enjoying it and learned from that and Last Action Hero that Arnie CAN be a successful comedic figure, after the massive disappointments that consisted of Twins, Junior and Jingle All The Way. Disney tried to do the same thing to Vin Diesel but it just ended up being a disappointment and a knock off. Don't waste your time with this movie if you like Vin Diesel. It'll just disappoint you massively like it did me.

Good

It was a good movie. Funny in some parts. It has Vin Diesel. That's cool.

Strong Violence, too much!

Violence is very strong. People shoot guns at each other. Thriller Action is key in this movie.