All teen and kid member reviews for The Parent Trap (1961)

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2011

Nice!

It was an awesome film, though I did find some parts harsh for young children.
Kid, 9 years old September 20, 2009

I'ts great!

You've got to see it ! ! ! ! ! ! ! However if there is a divorce going on this may not be the best choice.
Teen, 15 years old Written by*i*love*snoppy April 9, 2008

a laughed & cried.

THAT MOVIE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WHOLE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBroadwayFan7 July 24, 2013

One of the best Disney movies ever made

The Parent Trap is probably my all time favorite movie, and definitely my favorite Disney movie. It is absolutely clean, and is perfect for anyone of any age, but it might be a bit hard to understand for children under age 5 or 6. Almost the entire movie is funny, with prank wars and children switching places, but is also a very touching story about a family coming back together. Hayley Mills plays both the twins in her best-acted role ever, and all the acting is played to perfection. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good, clean, classic, family movie to watch. I have seen The Parent Trap at least 15 times, and plan on seeing it many more in the future.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2012

Awsome Movie

I love it! It is super funny and awsome. I could see this tons of times and not get tired of it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byapple 101 January 12, 2012

A very enjoyable movie!

When I was very little my parents showed me this movie and I liked it a lot! But I saw it hmm a few weeks ago for the first time in like 8 years and found that I understood it much better now and enjoyed it better. Its still an awesome movie and might even be better then the remake!
Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2012

consumerism

fig newton's are mentioned, but great movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

Very touching!

I liked this movie a lot. For sentimental reasons, I like the Lindsay Lohan version, better but this classic film has better acting better singing and a more wholesome message. A rare treasure