All teen and kid member reviews for The Parent Trap

Teen, 16 years old Written byalhaderusydi March 20, 2011
love it ! that's really very good !
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrookey12345678 February 1, 2016

this is my favourite movie

its really good for anyone 6 plus and you can watch it 100000 times
Kid, 8 years old February 8, 2010

Funny and Cute!

Kissing,One NUDE scene,one use of s--y But it is so funny... Me and my family watched it and REALLLY enjoyed it! Annie and Hallie are twins without being told. Until, One asks the other what their mom is like and the other one asks how their dad is like. They each have a picture of their missing parent and it goes together! They switch places and fake their accents to see what their missing parent is like!
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

great movie 4 girls

awesome movie, luv it
Teen, 13 years old Written byadjaja May 17, 2009

BRIEF

One time Haley says, "marriage isn't all about sex".
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2015

HILARIOUS!!

Great movie for kids aged 6+. I loved the tricks they get up to. The only thing i would warn parents about is that kids might get upset if their parents are divorced, because the main characters parents are.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWhite Rabbit November 29, 2011

Lovely and Touching!

I love it!
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

awesome! :) : )

great movie! :) :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byGopherit June 5, 2010

Great!

This is one of my favorite movies. It's just so funny! I don't know if I'd say like 6 year olds because honestly, are they going to understand it very well? I mean I know when I was littler I liked animations more than regular video recorded. But, it's pretty funny and I'm sure a kid can ignore the parts with the kissing and stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

Great movie, some iffy parts

This is a great family film, but I only recommend it for children 8 and older. The only thing parents should be concerned about is Hallie's line, "Have you ever thought about the f word?" Younger kids will not understand the sexual reference but they will surely know that "the f word" is a big no-no.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2016

Good for older kids

I think that this is a very enjoyable family movie. Besides some drinking it was clean. The twins and their parents did tell frequent lies though. This is great for families with older kids or tweens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonpd May 11, 2016

Great Movie

The Parent Trap was a very nice family movie. I honestly thought it was extremely good. The plot is very good about two twins switching their lifestyles with Hallie to London and Annie to California.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymaymolly April 27, 2016

love the two girls acting so much, want to watch it again!!

it teaches how to avoid if you dad or mum was separate and in love. but i really loved the movie, specially the two girls have the best acting skills.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned January 31, 2016

Parent trap

I liked this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKids Media USA May 5, 2015

Mature, romantic, comedic

CSM was actually reviewing the edited-for-home-media, G-rated version of The Parent Trap. If they were to review the uncut version, it would be rated 15+, or 12+ at the least, because there is a lot of sexual content (romantic kissing, partial nudity) and inappropriate language ("oh my God," and three possible implied uses of "the f word"). Remember, this movie came out when the MPAA rating system was a little less strict. This would easily get an R rating if released today! Red light for ages 10 and under, yellow for 11 to 14, and green for 15 and over.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmeraldSophie April 12, 2015

Great movie, but can be iffy for little kids

This movie was great to watch with my family, but if you have little kids know that there is long kisses between adults, and the kids will be uncomfortable or scream "EEEEEWWWWW" Great movie though, :*
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

Might Bore Younger Viewers

I was 8 when I saw this. That was a good age. Some of the scenes with the dad kissing Mardith is a bit much. Also the beginning on the ship is a little boring for young kids. Eight is a good age to understand the movie well. Also be where: Some kissing/lovey scenes, smoking scenes, one scene the mom is drunk.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEvelyn's Reviews January 24, 2015

Cute! :)

I thought this movie was very cute... This is a mild PG rating aside from a few Sexual references. Like: "Marriage is supposed to be more than just sex" other than that nothing to worry about...
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2014

Idk

Lots of making out and butt grabbing but fun movie and great. For a laugh ! Acting is great and hilarious !
Teen, 17 years old Written byLittle Cupcake July 14, 2013

Enjoyable Film is Both Witty and Hilarious

This film is nothing less than HILARIOUS! Lindsay Lohan is thoroughly enjoyable as both twins, and Meredith is just fun to dislike. This film is both witty and funny - a great family movie. Go watch it now! :)