Kid reviews for The Peanuts Movie

The Peanuts Movie Poster Image

Gentle family-friendly comedy has sweet messages.

1 person found this helpful.

Great peanuts movie but some cartoon violence

Great, joyful movie for most people, but might not be as interesting for teens due to it's cartoony style. Violence is 2 of 5, just the avarege cartoony violence most movies for kids have, not to worry too much. Sexual content is ½ of 5: Charley and Snoopy have mild crushes, but rarely shown. Language is 1 of 5: mild insults like stupid. Drinking is 0 of 5: Nothing to worry of.

1 person found this helpful.
I just adore the animation it’s very smooth

The Peanuts’ fifth theatrical film is their best of all

The Peanuts Movie’s feel good charm and faithfulness to the comic strips is there, the animation is amazingly well done as it does a great job transforming the characters in CGI while still maintaining the 2D animation for the faces, the characters still have their original personalities in them, and Snoopy brings most of its comedic humor, Overall, Blue Sky definitely has a great film in its hands.

The Peanuts Movie is a breath of fresh air movie that stays faithful to its source material, the CGI designs of the characters are just amazing to look out and I think Peanuts is one of the best cartoons to be made in CGI. While the film does rehash plots from the specials about Charlie Brown trying to impress the little red haired girl, it’s well executed. I suggest this movie for kids, it’s something they’ll like

i love the movie

i think i should not tell them because they dont like kids or teen mivies or films or channels or youtube

I had high expectations, maybe a little too high

I really enjoyed much of the movie, but I really wanted more action. I guess to make it appropriate for all, you need to lack some stuff, but I guess not all is perfect. Provides plenty of laughs, though!

Sweet movie.

The peanuts movie is a sweet story about Charlie Brown. Great for a family movie night of all ages. Positive Messages 4 out of 5:A movie believing in yourself, and being your true self; it may not always feel like it, but people see and appreciate the real you. As long as you try your hardest and persevere, it doesn't matter whether you're the best at something. Positive Role Models 4 out of 5. Charlie Brown repeatedly talks about being insecure and a failure. But it's very clear that he's really compassionate, honest, brave, helpful, and an all-around nice guy. What this means is, be who you really are. He worries a lot but keeps trying new ways to improve himself and get the Little Red-Haired Girl to see the real him. Snoopy is extremely confident. Sex: ½ out of 5. The sex are very mild for it a G movie. Charlie Brown is in love with the little red hair girl. Snoopy is in love with another dog called Phobie in his fantasy. Language 1 out of 5. Language is very mild words like stupid" and "blockhead." Also "dumb" and "slug".