Kid reviews for The Perfect Game

Sentimental, inspiring tale about Little League underdogs.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGiants fan November 15, 2018

My all time favorite movie

I love baseball but my sister hates it, but even she can't help but love this movie. I like to say it's not a perfect game, it's a perfect movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byLol l May 15, 2017

The best movie ever best child stars

Watch it just do it you will like it

Teen, 13 years old Written byJesusfreak37 June 6, 2016

Amazing!

His movie is good for all ages. There are great role models and messages in this movie. It also shows the importance of being kind and not bullying.

Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

perfect game rocks!

Teen, 13 years old Written bydeJong May 28, 2013

Good:)

This is a classic story about the underdogs coming out on top. These kids start winning games with the help of God. There is some racism in this movie against a black kid and all of the Mexican boys, but that's about it.

Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2013

The Perfect Game

The Perfect Game is about these little boys who live in Mexico dreaming of playing a real baseball game in the Little League baseball team. Finally their chance comes to make it in the Little League and they need a coach so they find a man who used to play on the St.Louis cardinals , Cesar. He teaches them the game of baseball and they go on to win all the Little League.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoshua Kudart March 21, 2013

The Perfect Game

This movie was very inspiring and had many positive role models. I really enjoyed watching this movie it was funny, entertaining, and kid friendly. This really shows that you can do all things through Christ. I would rate this 5/5 stars. And would recommend this to all of my friends.

Teen, 14 years old Written byClancyR March 21, 2013

Perfect game is Perfect Movie!

I think this was a very good movie. All the Mexican baseball team where a good role model and they make it far because of their team work and determination. They where an underdog team and no buddy thought they could make it far. The Americans threat them poorly. I can't tell you the ending but you will like it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byB-Capps22 March 21, 2013

Good Movie

The Perfect Game is an inspiring movie about a Mexican little league team following their dreams to win the championship. It has good positive role models like the coach and the kids who play on the baseball team. The movie has no bad language or dirty scenes. I would recommend this movie for most people.

Teen, 13 years old Written byredskinfan10 March 21, 2013

The perfect team

This movie was inspiring and about an underdog team from Mexico that had little to no experience in the game of baseball but that still doesn't stop them from following there dreams to play in America as a little league team. There was some great role models. They do experience some racist things in America. They end up being a very successful team and stick together till the end.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymkohler March 21, 2013

The unexpected play at the unexpected time

This movie was amazing and inspirational. It showed the story of a Mexican little league team. They were the underdogs and were thought not to go far. The players in this movie looked up to their coach and priest. They wouldn't do anything without a blessing and trusted God for their games. These boys treated people the same and equally. This movie shows how even though people are racist all people were created equally and all children of God.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnnieC March 21, 2013

The perfect game

The Perfect Game is about a little league baseball team from Monterrey, Mexico that makes it to the little league World Series. Through hard work, friendship, and faith in God they win every single game they play. This movie has good moral values, good role models, and is very inspiring. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Overall, it's a great movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjordan bradshaw March 21, 2013

America's pastime

The perfect game is a very inspirational movie about a group of little league underdogs from Monterrey Mexico who for the first time have ever left the country to play the greatest game ever played the kids in this movie are very inspirational to everybody even the people who don't quite like other races I would recommend this movie to everyone in the world

Teen, 13 years old Written byDream_On_Dreamer March 21, 2013

The Perfect Game in a Perfect Movie

This is probably the first movie I have ever rated Five Stars! It has lots of good role models, a little bit of violence, but with a good mix. I wouldn't say that it was exactly a perfect movie, but it was a Perfect Game!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac6 March 21, 2013

Perfect game review

This movie is a very good movie with a very good message. This movie has very positive message saying that you can do anything as long as you try your hardest. Basically all of the boys in this movie are positive role models. I think this is a very well filmed movie and I would recommend it to my friends.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKayla502802 March 20, 2013

chasing dreams

this movie was one of the best movies i ever saw it has a great message for kids and if rhe keep there mind to what they want then they will get it or fine a diffrent path there is some name calling bet what movie doesn't? this is about a group of kids that loe baseball and there chasing their deams of being a good baseball team and thier coach was a towel boy for the cardnals and then he quit and moved to mexico and the little kids found him and they beat some of the hardest little leages out there.